*** The Official The Masters 2019 Thread ***

Masters week has begun, and the countdown towards Thursday has started.

Who do we fancy for the green jacket?

I pulled out Tiger and Dustin in the sweep at the golf so hoping they play well.

Betting wise I’m going to have a punt on Rose, Rahm, Fowler and my two outsiders being Pepperell and Grace.

Can’t wait for it to start.

So many potential winners. I'm having punts on Oosthuizen, Kuchar and Thomas but it really is extremely difficult to call as there's so many in good form at the moment with any number capable of putting in sustained challenges. Looking forward to watching how it all unfolds though whoever wins.

Betway paying out if your player leads on any day at the end of the round. Max stake of £20.00.

Fired the £20.00 on Paul Casey, playing well at the moment and has a good record around Augusta.

Outsiders I fancy are Snedeker and Cameron Smith.

12 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Betway paying out if your player leads on any day at the end of the round. Max stake of £20.00.

Fired the £20.00 on Paul Casey, playing well at the moment and has a good record around Augusta.

Outsiders I fancy are Snedeker and Cameron Smith.

I tried to back spieth but for some reason they are only giving me £4.30 max bet...they did the same at Cheltenham....withdrew my money, they can go and fuck themselves as I won't be punting with them again