Glaswegian Loyal Sash bash pre old firm

bouncy

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate, first and foremost, hopefully not one bear is seriously hurt, but your right, because everycunt is turning blind aye to what they cunts are up to, be it media, polis courts whatever they are big time starting to take fucking liberties. Needs taken care of. 

And if that’s true about locking bears outside then that’s a fucking liberty too and I’d like to think most cunts would be raging for that act of cowardice and never go back in there. 

They thought Rangers were dead, the fact we are slowly, but surely getting back on our feet, has driven their hatred to new heights, then of course play the victim when it suits them, and mate, if it's true Bears were locked out with they vermin, that's unforgivable, really. 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

They thought Rangers were dead, the fact we are slowly, but surely getting back on our feet, has driven their hatred to new heights, then of course play the victim when it suits them, and mate, if it's true Bears were locked out with they vermin, that's unforgivable, really. 

That’s it mate, we’ve got them rattled now as they know we’re not far behind, and for me them putting Lennon in as manager has also brought the hatred out more as well, that cunts pure poison 

That’s it mate, we’ve got them rattled now as they know we’re not far behind, and for me them putting Lennon in as manager has also brought the hatred out more as well, that cunts pure poison 

Definitely mate, maybe it's just me,but when TLB was at hibs, he gave us a few compliments, now he's back managing the rodents, he's having a go about Rangers disciplinary record etc, fuckin rat.

1 minute ago, Waggy1872 said:

Who gives a fuck about having them rattled, turning upto a rivals pub and bringing weapons is fucking pathetic, not even just a rival but life in general there’s no need , Wee cunts 

Of course mate, that went off on a tangent but obviously there is no need and no one thinks for a minute the cunts involved are not scum and hopefully they will get what’s coming to them. 

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Definitely mate, maybe it's just me,but when TLB was at hibs, he gave us a few compliments, now he's back managing the rodents, he's having a go about Rangers disciplinary record etc, fuckin rat.

Indeed mate, he knew he was irrelevant at hibs in all fairness but now it’s back to true form. Guys a total cunt on every level 

Of course mate, that went off on a tangent but obviously there is no need and no one thinks for a minute the cunts involved are not scum and hopefully they will get what’s coming to them. 

Yeh I get what you were both saying but just raging 😂 

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

People saying ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, are they not more political than violent, apparently refused to meet the ICF on several occasions?

They don’t turn up for prearranged fights. Don’t know if true but supposedly Tall Cranes got attacked earlier and they’ve attacked the Wee Rangers Club for retaliation even though no one there had done anything.