Glaswegian Loyal Sash bash pre old firm

bouncy

Bbc 

Two men have been injured following a confrontation involving a number of men in the Ibrox area of Glasgow.

Police were called to Edmiston Drive, near its junction with Broomloan Road, at about 23:25 on Saturday.

The injured men, who were 51 and 23, were taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital but released after treatment for facial injuries.

Officers investigating the incident have appealed for information about what happened.

Det Con Mark Hendry said: "Our inquiries into this incident are at an early stage and we are carrying out inquiries and gathering CCTV footage to establish more information on the circumstances surrounding this incident and identify those involved.

"At this time, I would ask anyone who was in the area who saw this incident take place, or anyone who was driving by who has dash-cam footage to contact us."

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Bbc 

Two men have been injured following a confrontation involving a number of men in the Ibrox area of Glasgow.

Police were called to Edmiston Drive, near its junction with Broomloan Road, at about 23:25 on Saturday.

The injured men, who were 51 and 23, were taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital but released after treatment for facial injuries.

Officers investigating the incident have appealed for information about what happened.

Det Con Mark Hendry said: "Our inquiries into this incident are at an early stage and we are carrying out inquiries and gathering CCTV footage to establish more information on the circumstances surrounding this incident and identify those involved.

"At this time, I would ask anyone who was in the area who saw this incident take place, or anyone who was driving by who has dash-cam footage to contact us."

Definitely a case for Inspector Corner of the Yard.

On 12/05/2019 at 01:29, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Because he was saying he was on the door. And the story is some guys ran out, and the doors got locked, leaving them outnumbered with nowhere to go, and no one else able to go out and help??

Hope it's not true.

Was not the bouncer FFS 

I Was taken cash on door inside (at the  table )

The bouncers controlled the main doors 

However the Tim's came at end of night ,some of us went home as the night was drawing to a close So still trying to establish what happened but jaw dropped when I heard the bouncers closed them .

The boy is ok as far as I know now but can't say anymore , Tim's tried to spoil what was a really good night .

It won't put us off though .

On 12/05/2019 at 07:58, Junior Soprano said:

There was about 10 of us that went out, to help the boys that got locked out. 5 of them were English boys.

fair chance it was the glassy boys that were the ones locked out

Good to meet you D bud 

On 12/05/2019 at 02:11, Junior Soprano said:

Shat themselves. 10 of us ran 50:of them. I’ve a broken toe. Millwall derby and Rangers ran amok tonight.  Portsmouth bear slashed. And another boy bricked in a bad way. 

Hearing them Tims get battered made our result even better 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...