ST renewal

KingKirk

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

I need to speak to them again.  I tried to pay by 4 months online, but its not an option, and both my STs were £492 at check out.

Phoned up to renew, paid by 4-month and they are charging £133 a month, so both are costing me £532 now.

No mate only the first payment is £133 the other 3 are £123 as there is a set-up cost of £10.  Been like that for years now.

4 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

I need to speak to them again.  I tried to pay by 4 months online, but its not an option, and both my STs were £492 at check out.

Phoned up to renew, paid by 4-month and they are charging £133 a month, so both are costing me £532 now.

Is the £133 not just first month then £123 for the rest.

6 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Aye mate they take an extra £10 at the end of May for each ST, honestly never knew that. 

They grab the cash every chance they get. 

45 minutes ago, Ace said:

Went online & checked.

My ST is £438 incl. CFC tickets, £412 after buy back credit.

Hold the horses, how can you be £438 with the scum games and be in the same seats as me only at the other end of the ground. 

Thats mental. 

£590. 

Haven’t taken CCS option this year for the first time. Am I right in thinking you still give first dibs (can’t think of a better phrase) on all home games anyway as a season ticket holder? Just the semis and finals ballots I’d be missing out on? 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

£590. 

Haven’t taken CCS option this year for the first time. Am I right in thinking you still give first dibs (can’t think of a better phrase) on all home games anyway as a season ticket holder? Just the semis and finals ballots I’d be missing out on? 

Yes mate, you always get first "Dibs" on your own seat.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"In order to further boost our charitable activities we are proud, for the first time, to have included a £2 donation for the Rangers Charity Foundation as part of the Season Ticket payment. I know that all fans will support this initiative to help others."

Just me who thinks this is a wee bit naughty? (Probably 😁) I'm generally for supporting charities and think the RCF does fantastic work, I've donated to it previously. But donating imo is a conscious personal decision not one enforced upon us, even if only for £2. And fuck the club being proud by charging us a donation without our say. Anyways, off now to change my name to VictorMeldrewMyArse 😁

Still waiting on this hahaha. 

I agree we should be allowed to decide for ourselves if we want to pay it. At least it is only a cheeky £2 and not an even cheekier fiver(which I would still pay and grumble about)

1 minute ago, djwyc14 said:

My current ST seat is restricted view and would like the option to change if possible - what's the best way of going back this, and any chance of success?

Pay your ST as normal, ask at the TO for a transfer. Theres a list you'll be added to, they get in touch with you if they can offer alternatives that match the areas you've said you'd consider. Good chance if it's just you. If theres a few of you, I wouldn't hold out much hope of 2 plus seats together tbh.

An important point to remember.

Once you've renewed, go & check your CCCS selections. I had a look at mine & everything was unticked.

Had to select all my choices AND re-enter my payment choices ... AGAIN !!