Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingKirk

ST renewal

See with the 4 payment thing, can you pay the first month and then just wipe it out the next?

Can't be bothered with a payment plan, only doing it initially because I have other bills this month 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

See with the 4 payment thing, can you pay the first month and then just wipe it out the next?

Can't be bothered with a payment plan, only doing it initially because I have other bills this month 

Maybe better getting an online loan to help you with that. Zopa are good. You can pay it off early without any penalties mate. Their rates are pretty good as well.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't know for definite but I imagine if you called after first payment they would take rest in 1 go over phone , you don't pay anything extra with 4 payment option 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye if you go with the club's 4 payment option rather than any external finance company's 4 payment option you could do in the past mate you just phone them and they can take the other 3 months off your card

There has to be fairness in the increase, many people are buying 2 or 3 tickets and have been loyal over the years. King should be finding other ways to find financial backing rather than expect fans to be over charged and ffs get this retail deal sorted so we can start making some money without being in court continually.   

So my card was replaced by the bank due to potential fraud. 

This has fucked me for my card details but they don’t seem to let you update your card details online anymore when you log in. 

Do they let you do this on the phone?

44 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

This has fucked me for my card details but they don’t seem to let you update your card details online anymore when you log in. 

Once the renewal form comes through just change your bank details. 

39 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

You need to go to the ticket office to change the details 👍

9 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Once the renewal form comes through just change your back details. 

Or check on the renewal form if allows to change 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Wonder if the away scheme will stay the same 

It honestly wont surprise me if some sort of up front fee is required , like the travel club . Even if that comes about and we lose some from the Away scheme , it still wont solve the problem of too many supporters chasing too few tickets .

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

It honestly wont surprise me if some sort of up front fee is required , like the travel club . Even if that comes about and we lose some from the Away scheme , it still wont solve the problem of too many supporters chasing too few tickets .

Agreed it’s to late , some kind of loyalty scheme should have been introduced in division 3 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agreed it’s to late , some kind of loyalty scheme should have been introduced in division 3 

I agree it should have been considered years ago when away allocations were getting tighter . Not sure where you would draw the line though , as plenty of Bears will point to away sell outs long before the division 3 days . The scheme certainly needs looked at though .

22 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I agree it should have been considered years ago when away allocations were getting tighter . Not sure where you would draw the line though , as plenty of Bears will point to away sell outs long before the division 3 days . The scheme certainly needs looked at though .

The first come first served cccs Killie cup tie this season made a mockery of the system , by rights we are lead to believe there are 12k bears desperate to go to every away game until this tie when we couldn’t sell out our 7k allocation , the first time since cccs started it was in our own hands and we couldn’t sell it out , which makes me wonder how many other games are bears being allocated tickets for by the club and they don’t want to go yet bears desperate to go don’t receive an email, I firmly believe if Rangers went down the same route (I know it will never happen) for every game as they did for Killie in the cup , I and the bears that want to go would get Livi , killle , St Mirren, Hamilton , Dundee St Johnstone and Motherwell tickets no problem at all , instead we need to wait on an email that in turn probably goes to a good percentage of bears that aren’t that fussed 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The first come first served cccs Killie cup tie this season made a mockery of the system , by rights we are lead to believe there are 12k bears desperate to go to every away game until this tie when we couldn’t sell out our 7k allocation , the first time since cccs started it was in our own hands and we couldn’t sell it out , which makes me wonder how many other games are bears being allocated tickets for by the club and they don’t want to go yet bears desperate to go don’t receive an email, I firmly believe if Rangers went down the same route (I know it will never happen) for every game as they did for Killie in the cup , I and the bears that want to go would get Livi , killle , St Mirren, Hamilton , Dundee St Johnstone and Motherwell tickets no problem at all , instead we need to wait on an email that in turn probably goes to a good percentage of bears that aren’t that fussed 

It’s not those on CCCS mate. I’m lead to believe it’s hospitality not taking up their options. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s not those on CCCS mate. I’m lead to believe it’s hospitality not taking up their options. 

I’m no sure what you mean mate ? For that Killie Scottish cup tie ? 

44 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Should have been mate

It's almost not worthwhile even being on the scheme now. Like lads that have been going constant seem to get the smaller games that they could have sourced a ticket for anyway.

Mental that someone can sign up for the first time and end up with nothing but the bigger away games but people that have been going week in week out for years end up with the likes of Killie and Livi etc and struggle for the bigger ones 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I’m no sure what you mean mate ? For that Killie Scottish cup tie ? 

Aye and Motherwell on Saturday. 

There’s the normal split between RSC’s, CCCS and hospitality/sponsors/players/staff. If there’s extra that go on additional ticket sales to fans it’s the latter.

The extra tickets returned to the club weren’t CCCS failures, it was the last category not taking up their full options I’m led to believe.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Should have been mate

It's almost not worthwhile even being on the scheme now. Like lads that have been going constant seem to get the smaller games that they could have sourced a ticket for anyway.

Mental that someone can sign up for the first time and end up with nothing but the bigger away games but people that have been going week in week out for years end up with the likes of Killie and Livi etc and struggle for the bigger ones 

Bang on 👍🏻Been on it since it started sitting on Killie st Mirren and Livi , no doubt a further Killie ticket will be my 4th 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Bang on 👍🏻Been on it since it started sitting on Killie st Mirren and Livi , no doubt a further Killie ticket will be my 4th 

Not good pal

I think the club fucked it because they didn't anticipate the influx of supporters wanting tickets when we got to a stage we could challenge again 

Like you look at the lower league years and even the first season or so back in the top division and it was piss easy to get tickets for even home games. Now it's a nightmare for people even trying to get a home game on general sale