Sign in to follow this  
KingKirk

ST renewal

On 09/04/2019 at 14:23, TMB said:

If there’s such a massive waiting list increase the prices.  Give the manager a war chest to stop celtic going for 9.  

This is an absolute cunt thing to say when it's not you paying btw, what an arsehole. 

"cheers for you 600 a year for the past x amount of years to watch pish, but cunts that don't go to games say it's cool to price ye out it now.." 

Fanny

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The email says you can pay online but the TO people haven’t mentioned that as an option to me once when I’ve rang :lol: 

You can pay online, just go here and pay it

www.justgiving.com/Williamson-Seasonticket

On 13/04/2019 at 07:55, Rum Ham said:

This is an absolute cunt thing to say when it's not you paying btw, what an arsehole. 

"cheers for you 600 a year for the past x amount of years to watch pish, but cunts that don't go to games say it's cool to price ye out it now.." 

Fanny

I don’t know who you’re quoting there but it certainly isn’t me.

11 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

It was, you can see your name in the quote box, like above.

Who wrote the bit in direct quotation marks?  It’s in quotation marks so he must be quoting someone.  Seems like he had a rant, then put his own rant it in quotation marks, then tried to pass his rant off as something I said (when I didn’t).  

To be clear, I said if there’s a massive waiting list then I’d be behind a price increase to strengthen the squad to stop celtic achieving 9 in a row.  If that makes me a “fanny” then I guess I must be.

Incidentally, I think someone confirmed earlier in the thread that the club will be increasing the price of season tickets for next year.

Bad Robot likes this

45 minutes ago, TMB said:

Who wrote the bit in direct quotation marks?  It’s in quotation marks so he must be quoting someone.  Seems like he had a rant, then put his own rant it in quotation marks, then tried to pass his rant off as something I said (when I didn’t).  

To be clear, I said if there’s a massive waiting list then I’d be behind a price increase to strengthen the squad to stop celtic achieving 9 in a row.  If that makes me a “fanny” then I guess I must be.

Incidentally, I think someone confirmed earlier in the thread that the club will be increasing the price of season tickets for next year.

It wasn’t a direct quote obviously.

Your opinion is ridiculous though

Rum Ham likes this

45 minutes ago, TMB said:

I now pay £660 for the SJR and have no issues paying more this year if it funds the team 👍

28 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s all fine and good mate if you’re in the financial position to do that but there’s other people who are maybe already struggling with payments or sacrificing other things in life to make sure they get their ST paid and any large increase could price them out, then other posters are saying if people are not wanting to pay an increase there’s people waiting to take their tickets. That’s poor imo 

I pay for two adult and a juvenile also tick every box for all three on cccs then £25 a head for supporters club membership, it all adds up,  a large increase would be a pain in the arse for me.

This year I’m going without a holiday to make sure I have it covered. 

I would rather not have the increase but yes people shouldn’t be outpriced just because they can and there’s a waiting list.   Personally I think the fans have done enough the past few years and it’s really back the board at this point to find some serious finance to stop them winning. 

1 hour ago, TMB said:

You'd be behind a price increase, because you wouldn't be the one paying it. 

That makes ye a fanny

wully likes this

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

It was, you can see your name in the quote box, like above.

His RM account was hacked, happens to the Timmies all the time with their mobile phones and online accounts.

3 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

You'd be behind a price increase, because you wouldn't be the one paying it. 

That makes ye a fanny

You don't know my ST situation so I'll ignore that.  Look, this is just a football forum where people share opinions nobody on here decides what the price of tickets will be.  If you're really this upset by the alleged increase and feel your being priced out you should communicate that to the club directly.  

5 hours ago, TMB said:

Our transfer budget is basically ST sales and anything we can make off players which hasn’t been much.  

Taxing fans for players has been played to death the last few years (albeit has been low increases), King needs to step up at some point and load the transfer account with decent money to challenge. 

4 hours ago, TMB said:

You don't know my ST situation so I'll ignore that.  Look, this is just a football forum where people share opinions nobody on here decides what the price of tickets will be.  If you're really this upset by the alleged increase and feel your being priced out you should communicate that to the club directly.  

Do you have a season ticket, yes or no? 

I'm completely fine with an increase, because I only have myself to pay for, but when I'm paying close to a grand per season already (600 plus El qualifiers, Group games and Cup ties) and when a few pals are paying near enough two grand for them and their kids, I find it a bit cheeky for a guy, who I highly doubt does have one, to want ST prices increased to provide a "war chest", because there's suddenly a waiting list for them. 

If it was guaranteed we would win the title next season, most would be happy to pay whatever it takes, but it's not a guarantee, just like the 12,000 who are on a waiting list. 

mearns loyal likes this

31 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Spotted in Loyalist Anniesland this morning 🇬🇧 should have the Taigs spitting out their corn flakes this morning...happy Monday Bears! 🤭👍🏼

413F3C86-CB8C-4B0F-AB2C-E16B3B5C3D2C.jpeg

Same one was in possil this morning as well 😂

BouncyBluenose87 likes this

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Take it the emails should be out soon then 

I just checked the online ticket sales and mines is in my basket for £495.

GF7

Rfc52 likes this

11 minutes ago, wully said:

I just checked the online ticket sales and mines is in my basket for £495.

GF7

Must be doing it by stands as my two aren't there yet