Arfield to Southampton.

Lloyd

Given another few weeks and another few games, Davis will prove to be a far better asset to the team than arfield. When back to his best Davis will rule our midfield and arfield will struggle to keep a place in a premiership team midfield. Best case scenario is we keep them both to sweep to 55.

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't see why people are against arfiled here tbh. I think you can see his qualities any time he plays for us 

Looks so much better in the role he is playing right now. Defo worth more than 3 mil.

Might get crucified but id take £3mil. Will be 31 this season and hasnt impressed me a whole lot. He was good against Motherwell but his numbers for an attacking mid arent great and i think we need better.

As usual i think its tarriers trying to unsettle a player when he has done something good again.

16 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Given another few weeks and another few games, Davis will prove to be a far better asset to the team than arfield. When back to his best Davis will rule our midfield and arfield will struggle to keep a place in a premiership team midfield. Best case scenario is we keep them both to sweep to 55.

I do not believe this to be true. There is a strong Davis loyal on RM.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Might get crucified but id take £3mil. Will be 31 this season and hasnt impressed me a whole lot. He was good against Motherwell but his numbers for an attacking mid arent great and i think we need better.

As usual i think its tarriers trying to unsettle a player when he has done something good again.

His numbers for an attacking mid are the best in the league. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I do not believe this to be true. There is a strong Davis loyal on RM.

Why would there not be? Davis will shortly prove to be the gerrard eras shrewdest and best signing. First the taking of the armband from tav going into next season, then onwards and upwards to 55. Of this there is no doubt.

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

Why would there not be? Davis will shortly prove to be the gerrard eras shrewdest and best signing. First the taking of the armband from tav going into next season, then onwards and upwards to 55. Of this there is no doubt.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Steve Davis best days are behind him. We do not get to 55 with Davis running the show in our midfield and Gerrard know this.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Who are we comparing him with in the league? Windass had more goals and assits and we hated him.

People hated Windass because his attitude was stinking. Arfield is a model pro who contributes and runs himself into the ground every time he plays for us.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can’t believe the myth that’s been driven that Arfield is a poor player or doesn’t do enough. That period where he was out for a few games we struggled like fuck without him. 

He’ll win a title or two as a Rangers player, of that their is no doubt in my mind. 

Didn’t realise he was only 30 as well, he’ll easily give us another 3 years

And when he did come back, he wasn't fully fit. He is back to his best.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Out of curiosity, just what do you think his numbers should be.