Holt returns

BeargerNo.1

On 11/04/2019 at 08:32, Essandoh said:

21E9759F-1DED-4C54-B6A4-DAC93DE724BD.jpeg

:lol:

The penny just dropped there mate ...... when it did I was pissing myself.

The reference to Bobby Ewing in the shower in Dallas after Pam awakens from a bad dream .... If only the same were true for us all eh? .... is very subtle and clever on your part ..... your post deserves more appreciation than it has received.

I can only like it once .... but here you go anyway .... cheers mate .... :cheers:

:UK:

On 10/04/2019 at 19:37, Bobby Hume said:

Not the news you want to hear .... when we are trying to move players out allowing more leeway in the transfer market for incoming.

Always liked Holtie .... sad to hear he is injured ... hope it's not too serious and he manages to get a move sooner rather than later.

This.

A decent energetic midfielder. Just not quite good enough for what we need going forward.

12 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

The penny just dropped there mate ...... when it did I was pissing myself.

The reference to Bobby Ewing in the shower in Dallas after Pam awakens from a bad dream .... If only the same were true for us all eh? .... is very subtle and clever on your part ..... your post deserves more appreciation than it has received.

I can only like it once .... but here you go anyway .... cheers mate .... :cheers:

I dunno if I’m missing something mate but I literally just posted a photo of Jason Holt in the shower holding a can of Corona because it’s hilarious :lol: 

13 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I dunno if I’m missing something mate but I literally just posted a photo of Jason Holt in the shower holding a can of Corona because it’s hilarious :lol: 

Over active imagination on my part then  ..... your post still made me laugh though .... so thanks for that mate .... :cheers:

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Don't think we'll get shot of him now, Think Joey has blown his managerial career today, allegedly attacked the opposition manager and being investigated by the police.

Maybe his assistant will take over? 

On 13/04/2019 at 22:47, To Be A Ranger said:

What about this one :happy:

Holt
(Holt)
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible, always believe in, 'cos you are

Cannae be that indestructible.....he’s been sent back fucking injured.