Tv drama that mentioned/featured Rangers

17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Deepest darkest 90s memories being dragged out there, totally forgot about that!!

I can't mind if it was the same episode or not but they had Patsy Kensit on and she said she supported Rangers and her favourite player was... Mark Hateley.

12 hours ago, don2332 said:

Porridge Fletcher talking about mad Rangers fan can't mind exactly what he said 

He’s slagging off a Scottish guy

“He’s a proud Presbyterian Scot , the only time they have sex up there is when Rangers beat celtic “

One of the boys in the film Small Faces has a load of Rangers posters in his wall. As does Jon Morrison’s character in Just Another Saturday. 

And I recently saw an old Taggart based around an Old Firm match. Turns out McVitie is a taig, as was the murderer. They were careful not to reveal Taggart’s allegiance!

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Still find it strange that anyone thinks 'just another saturday' is in any way positive. 

My Grandad was in the lodge when that film came out and he and alot of others were angry at alot of the inaccuracies and downright lies that it contained.

11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Deepest darkest 90s memories being dragged out there, totally forgot about that!!

11 hours ago, miracle said:

Not drama but there was an episode of TFI Friday when they had Gazza on Chris Evans, Wiiii-ll and the rest of them were all wearing Rangers training gear.

:dance:

2 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

One of the boys in the film Small Faces has a load of Rangers posters in his wall. As does Jon Morrison’s character in Just Another Saturday. 

And I recently saw an old Taggart based around an Old Firm match. Turns out McVitie is a taig, as was the murderer. They were careful not to reveal Taggart’s allegiance!

He would be a staunch Bear.