The eight stages of Ryan Kent’s development at Rangers: Boy to man

KaiserJon

19 minutes ago, badjon said:

Thoughts? Little article popped up on Planet Football. The link says six, the article says eight but aside from that.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/the-six-stages-of-liverpool-loanee-ryan-kents-development-at-Rangers/

A good read, good find badjon 

I highly doubt we will but it would be amazing to see him back next season. Tremendous talent on his day.

Against Spartak at home their entire midfield were pointing fingers at each other after he glided past 3 or 4 of them across the pitch with ease. 100% he could play Premier League in the future, and not for relegation fodder.

3 minutes ago, doonald said:

The way that he has progressed and developed with us should help us acquire future up and coming young players on loan.

Agree with this. The run in Europe should have helped him and other players in their development. 

41 minutes ago, doonald said:

The way that he has progressed and developed with us should help us acquire future up and coming young players on loan.

Good shout but they have to be of the right mindset as well as being good enough, Kent imo is the only decent loan we have had, plenty have bombed.

If we get him on loan for another season or permanently (highly doubtful) then I can actually see him pushing on and improving further. 

He still has moments that frustrate but he is only 22 and with each game gets better and more influential on the park.

7 hours ago, Smile said:

Ryan Kent is good against the teams that open up against us but not so good when asked to face a team sitting in if he could improve on that and assists he could be a valuable player.

If he could add goals from outside the box and lift his head when he runs he would be close to the complete player. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

If he could add goals from outside the box and lift his head when he runs he would be close to the complete player. 

In saying that I do not think he will be here next year as a club in England will probably buy him.

7 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

I can see us getting him for another season loan tbh. He is loving his football up here and confident Gerrard can keep him with us. 

The boys a scouser playing for his hero. I reckon he will beg Liverpool to let him try to stop those cunts next year. I'm already excited about how he'll play in the next game against Them...

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He’s got a pet snake, wears baggy tracksuits and gets a tattoo every five minutes

Don't know why but I like this part Gerrard said on him :lol:

I've got an Alabama White Snake :hiboys: