Can the dolly mob spike the taig treble.

backup

1 hour ago, backup said:

Justice delayed is justice denied, I can live with it, pity about the drama snowflakes.

No shame in you admitting to being a troll. 

Well perhaps a little, but still.  

Anyway, back to topic and answer to your question....it would be good if Derek didn't bottle it, as much as I despise Aberdeen nearly as much as the taigs.  Guess we will see what happens. 

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

If winning a treble means Lennon gets the job then I'll take it. He's our best hope for stopping 10IAR. like dating Susan Boyle after a few years married to jay-lo

Brendan was a shite manager. 

Mid never take them winning a treble regardless, it’s not what they do but what we do. We continue to fuck up against diddy teams and bottle games they can hire the kit man.

9 hours ago, don logan said:

Law of averages, those cunts running on fumes and out of luck. I think they could. If a decent price, I'll take a punt on them.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever I have the feeling this could be the time they beat them as well. Price is around 7/2 I think, worth a few quid I reckon.

12 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Well I'll no be cheering any of them on ,although  think the sheep might take the lead then fuckin bottle it ,the filth will win 2-1 with a late goal ,penalty/free kick just outside the box ,bastards :britney:

This....and the rest I agree. Pretty much standard.