Can the dolly mob spike the taig treble.

backup

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Says it all about us.

Sickening these cunts have a treble treble given how rank they actually are, we allowed it to happen though which is worse.

It’s fucking galling that the sheep have knocked us out and beat us in the league they really are shite.

I find it more fucking galling now that the pressure is off our players breeeze through our last two games which may have been different if the league was still up for grabs.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

It’s fucking galling that the sheep have knocked us out and beat us in the league they really are shite.

I find it more fucking galling now that the pressure is off our players breeeze through our last two games which may have been different if the league was still up for grabs.

We can’t break teams down especially those cunt and the Ref lets them away with everything. 

52 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Couldn't face watching any of this. Glad I've made that decision. 

I got back from the pub in time to see 3 mins in which:

Saw they’d made it 2.

Ferguson red card.

They fuck up the free kick, but they score, anyway....

Carlsberg sure as fuck don’t do Sundays any more......

You know something, listening to those cunts you'd never think we were dropped down the leagues.

Oh what an achievement beating shite week in week out.

Wasn't so long ago they were complaining about the league format because it was a two horse race and how something had to be done to create more competition and interest.

Not complaining when it was a one horse race, funny that.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Said it for months people believing we could win cups etc was never happening. I told you refs wouldn't allow it if IIRC. 

😂

Add that to the stupid shite you’ve said. There’s only one set of people to blame for us not winning a cup and that’s Rangers employees.

Fully turned into the Tarrier fan base of 10 years ago.

59 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So I see consistent fouling against the scum is a few fouls but against us it’s pretty much how many you like. 

Yep the sheep weren't up against us today so they couldn't kick the fuck out of us without being carded 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

😂

Add that to the stupid shite you’ve said. There’s only one set of people to blame for us not winning a cup and that’s Rangers employees.

Fully turned into the Tarrier fan base of 10 years ago.

Rubbish am no asking for  favours etc just ref us to the same standard as everyone else.