Rangers Away Days

GOAT

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

no one seems to have a clue where Stornoway is, according to these geniuses its in  Ireland   :headwall:

more cultural appropriation. 

https://www.irish-folk-songs.com/lovely-stornoway-lyrics-chords-and-sheet-music.html 

The closest they've ever come to being close was Ullapool. That's where you can catch the Stornoway ferry from.😕

16 hours ago, GOAT said:

Started this page on Facebook a while back but never done fuck all with it until yesterday, decided to try and update it from now on.  

https://facebook.com/RangersFansAwayDays/

The idea is to send pictures and videos of of the bears on away days, fans singing at the grounds, pubs, buses etc or photos of the RSC’s with their flags etc.  Nothing that could get your bus or yourself into bother though...think we all know what I mean by that.  I got it from the football away day pages on Facebook which is decent but would rather it was just a Rangers fan page.  Never really done a Facebook page before so I’ll see how it goes.  If you’re interested like it, share it or even send content on to me for it. 👍🏻

This is a great idea. Just what we need, more pictures and videos Of people. Absolutely no chance these can be used against us possibly costing a bluenose his/her job and livelihood. 

2 minutes ago, gersandy said:

This is a great idea. Just what we need, more pictures and videos Of people. Absolutely no chance these can be used against us possibly costing a bluenose his/her job and livelihood. 

See the part that said “nothing that could get yourself or bus into bother.....”

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

See the part that said “nothing that could get yourself or bus into bother.....”

Unfortunately the finger waggers will always find something to hold against people. 

My pal was fired from a job for being in a photo holding an orange ‘no surrender’ scarf. 

Im all for taking pictures/videos and sharing it with mates, but putting them online would be a big no no for me.

47 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Unfortunately the finger waggers will always find something to hold against people. 

My pal was fired from a job for being in a photo holding an orange ‘no surrender’ scarf. 

Im all for taking pictures/videos and sharing it with mates, but putting them online would be a big no no for me.

Your mates an idiot for accepting that 

4 hours ago, gersandy said:

Your pals either a liar or Should’ve been seeking legal action on that 

20 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Like the idea, but don't have Facebook. Why not do it on here?? 

This site needs more stuff like this on here. 

I’ll maybe try and do that on here if I get the time aswell then. 

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What about a WhatsApp group. Only people who we all know are genuine Rangers fans from here on it??? 

Got to have a vouch from folk who have been to Ibrox on match day or have proof of doing work with the Rangers Charity Foundation??? 

Fuck that for a laugh

On 12/04/2019 at 07:58, gersandy said:

did he stand his ground against the company ???????????????