Press Conference Goldson

soulboy

Must've been a brutal few weeks for Connor between being diagnosed and his op. Didn't realise he was back playing again in only 2 months. 

Shame on they cunts trying to scrape out another headline from the game a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't have thought an event raising awareness for charity was the place for that.

My cousin passed away in early 2015 at 38 as a result of an undiagnosed condition so it’s something that has unfortunately affected myself and my family very closely so it’s good to see that they are trying to raise awareness about the importance of heart screening and regular checks.

Shut the fuck up Darren McGregor, your cunt team can’t win with dignity , oh yeah Lego showed a lot the day at Ibrox as well with his wee sign at the end. Fuck right off. Maybe you were so ‘dignified’ because we didn’t provoke your fans you fuckin moron. How piggin long ago was that match anyway?

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

RESPECT to the big fella for addressing the issue head-on and trying to help others.    My mate died of this when he was 27 and was one of the fittest guys that I ever knew  - collapsed aorta dead before he hit the ground.    Reckon he is right that players should be tested on a regular basis. 

Scottish media really are wanks

Sorry to hear that mate. Life can be cruel at times👍

7 hours ago, Scotjo said:

Shut the fuck up Darren McGregor, your cunt team can’t win with dignity , oh yeah Lego showed a lot the day at Ibrox as well with his wee sign at the end. Fuck right off. Maybe you were so ‘dignified’ because we didn’t provoke your fans you fuckin moron. How piggin long ago was that match anyway?

Fuck sake. 

19 hours ago, Scotjo said:

Wee tip mate.

if you ever feel ever so slightly inclined to post again in similar manner on this forum...................just don't.

That's great to see from Goldson,  shows that our modern football players who we think live in a different world are down to earth and human too. 

Sometimes we take the football itself too seriously, and allow our opinions of footballers level of ability to cloud our opinion on what they are like as people, basically just the same as the rest of us. 

41 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Wee tip mate.

if you ever feel ever so slightly inclined to post again in similar manner on this forum...................just don't.

Ok in future I’ll post only complimentary posts about the scum, cool.👌

Good on the big man for raising awareness and encouraging people to get checked out regularly. Can't imagine what he went through. 

CHSS is a brilliant charity as well, ive helped raise money with them in the past and they are really an excellent bunch of people who genuinely care and work damn hard.

On 11/04/2019 at 23:31, Scotjo said:

Is everything ok?