Debate

RFC55

Just now, pcbear said:

I have been in Kent for loads of years now and have went to see all the London teams but felt no affection or affiliation to any of them, I pop down to see Ebbsfleet about half a dozen times a season because i can walk there, I love football but if it is not my club I am cold to whatever's happening on the park.

Fair enough mate, everyone is different, maybe it was because I was young at the time I don’t know, like I said though, as much as I love to see Chelsea doing well it’s not the same as my love for Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

This is like the old "Who's your English team" thing I used to get in school.

Fuck them all, especially Chelsea. 

Imagine what it’s like in NI

”Aye but who’s your English team?”

dont have one

At this point they decide you just like the 12th of July :lol: 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Imagine what it’s like in NI

”Aye but who’s your English team?”

dont have one

At this point they decide you just like the 12th of July :lol: 

It's fucking horrendous mate, I'm sure. I bet every single Englishman you meet thinks you're a Man Utd or Liverpool fan.

Can't stand English football. I blame it, and us, for modern football's current state.

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

It's fucking horrendous mate, I'm sure. I bet every single Englishman you meet thinks you're a Man Utd or Liverpool fan.

Can't stand English football. I blame it, and us, for modern football's current state.

The English don’t really understand supporting anyone that’s not completely local to you. I get asked why I don’t support an Irish team most of the time when I meet them 

then they’re on to how’s the trouble there now at which point you can tell them it’s alright or lie completely and tell them you’ve been blown up 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

There's no such thing as blues brothers and teams like Chelsea, man city etc are all fenian bastards who just want to be us.

Linfield are awrite but. Discuss!

You usually talk a load of shite in my opinion!

However I agree with you tonight.

Never understand people trying to make connections with other clubs.

Support one team.

I think the only reason we are connected with all these English teams is the Northern Irish connection who support us but also have different English teams so put our badge on each banner with the English team.

Fuck everyone else to be honest 

17 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Still for me one of the best days was the first game after the indi vote at Alloa away, me and you mad with it in that pub singing your dog voted no to that guy in the pub, he was fucking raging 😂😂😂

Mate that was unreal. A real bond was formed that day. Finding out we were basically related what a time club and support. The fucking best

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Support one team.

I think the only reason we are connected with all these English teams is the Northern Irish connection who support us but also have different English teams so put our badge on each banner with the English team.

Ffs ya dick. How do.i talk a lot of shite?

I only talk about the UVF :lol:

youre a dick 

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Support one team.

That’s literally not the connection to clubs like Chelsea and also don’t speak to him like that he is a saint. A Protestant saint 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s literally not the connection to clubs like Chelsea and also don’t speak to him like that he is a saint. A Protestant saint 

Im nit happy with his post towards me and as such he's barred from.massages for two.weeks 

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Hate this. They’re everywhere. Support a Scottish team.

One of my good mates is a Man U fan, loves them gets excited when they play, celebrates when they win. Has a Season Ticket for Ibrox as well.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

One of my good mates is a Man U fan, loves them gets excited when they play, celebrates when they win. Has a Season Ticket for Ibrox as well.

A couldnae dae that. Only.Rangers get me.thatvway 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

A couldnae dae that. Only.Rangers get me.thatvway 

Never understood it mate, really confuses me. 

Don't get me wrong I've taken a shine to Liverpool in the last few years because I like to watch them and I want them to win, but I'd never be upset if they lost and I don't celebrate when they win (unless I win money as a result).

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Never understood it mate, really confuses me. 

Don't get me wrong I've taken a shine to Liverpool in the last few years because I like to watch them and I want them to win, but I'd never be upset if they lost and I don't celebrate when they win (unless I win money as a result).

@ElBufalo20 hates me.tbh

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate that was unreal. A real bond was formed that day. Finding out we were basically related what a time club and support. The fucking best

Fucking amazing mate, couldn’t have asked to be related to a better, more crazy cunt than your good self. Need to have a night again soon, been too long since you’ve been round  here for a messy one with me and your cousin ha ha 

Always thought it was a tongue in cheek sort of thing. Not to be taken too seriously. :dunno:

Surely no real Rangers supporter cares as much for another club.

Got a soft spot for some clubs that I've been to see due to working and living elsewhere now and then but don't really care if they lose.

Whereas if Rangers even draw I feel physically sick til our next win. It's either in your blood or it isn't. Before, during and after games in the company of Bears, no matter the result, is like nothing anyone will experience anywhere else. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Always thought it was a tongue in cheek sort of thing. Not to be taken too seriously. :dunno:

Got a soft spot for some clubs that I've been to see due to working and living elsewhere now and then but don't really care if they lose.

Whereas if Rangers even draw I feel physically sick til our next win. It's either in your blood or it isn't. Before, during and after games in the company of Bears, no matter the result, is like nothing anyone will experience anywhere else. 

Agree with a lot of that. Check my earlier posts for a real reason for a following of another team yet obviously not on the same level as Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Also I must admit, as much as I look out for Chelsea’s results, it doesn’t bother me if they don’t win or likewise I don’t jump around the room if they do, it’s no the same thing, although from the age of 11 I’ve been to well over 100 games watching them home, away and in Europe, as it was on my doorstep and also most of my good friends from that era were doing the same. My family (especially my mum) obviously brought me up Rangers first and until I was 11 never even had one inclination to support an English side even though I’d been there since 5 year old, and only got to Ibrox a handful of times a season. Got my first season book 1990 and even then with a 16 year olds wages could only afford to travel up once a month so until I was around mid 20s could I afford to regularly attend home and away as I earned the money to make it possible, so Chelsea filled football void of that.