Ibrox Tour

gman

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s a brilliant day the tour.

However the club are missing out hugely in the way they market and advertise it.

Its the school holidays and they didn’t put enough extra days on.

The club I’d missing a huge trick here.

You talk shite normally 

21 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Coming over to Scotland  in May into June would like to do stadium tour. Would also love to  get to game against the scum are tickets available for that game.?

Only chance is picking up a spare from someone mate, no general sale from the club

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I can’t believe he’s got so many posts :lol:

ive hardly ever seen him post 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Me either. Hink he touches himself in the bath 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Changed his name I;m sure

He used to be called "Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac"

48 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Done this myself few times and this year was able to take my son felt he was old enough to understand it. Absolutely outstanding every time walking down that tunnel what a feeling. 

Love it and the songs are on as well. Superb stuff 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Done it 3times now. Can smell the history and tradition never gets dull. Trophy room wow every time.

In the corner of the blue room stands a old grandfather clock donated to the club by a Liverpool fan to help bring Gerrard some luck

Yeah I've done it 3 times and the last time I did the founders trail as well. It was truly amazing and I felt the tour at the end of the founders trail was the best yet because I could relate more to what the guide was talking about. 

4 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Done this myself few times and this year was able to take my son felt he was old enough to understand it. Absolutely outstanding every time walking down that tunnel what a feeling. 

What age is your boy? 

My oldest is 7 and I've been contemplating taking him. I want him to appreciate it though and don't know if he's too young. I went as a birthday present for my 11th bday and I can still remember it so well.

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

What age is your boy? 

My oldest is 7 and I've been contemplating taking him. I want him to appreciate it though and don't know if he's too young. I went as a birthday present for my 11th bday and I can still remember it so well.

My boy is 4 and he was absolutely fine was kids younger but they where pain in arse. I will take him again next year but 7 is absolutely fine he will love it

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I done it a couple of years ago, brilliant day. When we came out the tunnel I got a bit excited though and ended up running about the pitch like a big wean 

816DC7A4-AC3D-4D89-B470-6594A9CEB44D.thumb.jpeg.52860f89a27fab2dc932aacd09987c88.jpeg402E7C56-DF72-4A0C-A40D-20F7B01CE5E5.thumb.jpeg.7aabb5d22554c91c5435796e5773e1a6.jpeg

@rfc_watp your boy will probably be better behaved than I was 😆

That's brilliant mate :lol:

Were the staff raging?

I was lucky enough to win a competition a couple seasons ago when I was up against another guy at half time to pass into a target in the middle of the park. What a view out in the centre circle of a full Ibrox :love:

2 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

That's brilliant mate :lol:

Were the staff raging?

I was lucky enough to win a competition a couple seasons ago when I was up against another guy at half time to pass into a target in the middle of the park. What a view out in the centre circle of a full Ibrox :love:

Aye mate the guy who does the tour wasn’t amused.