Ibrox Tour

gman

4 hours ago, Sket said:

I done it on Monday there for the second time. Walking out that tunnel is glorious.

What time at. I done it on Monday aswell :lol:

I'm glad they've updated the video at the start now. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

😂😂 FFS the first thing they tell you is you most definitely are not allowed on the pitch!!! 😄

😂😂👍🏻, wonder if they could put a wee canvass path to the centre circle so wee could walk to there , don’t think it damage the pitch as tour not every day , I’ve been lucky enough to play the end of season Rangers charity foundation game a couple of times , unreal the size of it from pitch level it’s right on top of you to especially the club deck , always think “imagine this rocking” when I’ve been out there , never scored in any of the games or even had a shot at goal haha but my first port of call during the warm up is right down to the Copland end to rump the ball into the net 👍🏻😂

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I done it a couple of years ago, brilliant day. When we came out the tunnel I got a bit excited though and ended up running about the pitch like a big wean 

816DC7A4-AC3D-4D89-B470-6594A9CEB44D.thumb.jpeg.52860f89a27fab2dc932aacd09987c88.jpeg402E7C56-DF72-4A0C-A40D-20F7B01CE5E5.thumb.jpeg.7aabb5d22554c91c5435796e5773e1a6.jpeg

@rfc_watp your boy will probably be better behaved than I was 😆

Haha brilliant bud!

I done the tour a few years back with Richard Gough as the guide.  If you can I would highly recommended doing the tour with a former player.  Having them talk you through it all from first hand experience really adds to it.

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

😂😂👍🏻, wonder if they could put a wee canvass path to the centre circle so wee could walk to there , don’t think it damage the pitch as tour not every day , I’ve been lucky enough to play the end of season Rangers charity foundation game a couple of times , unreal the size of it from pitch level it’s right on top of you to especially the club deck , always think “imagine this rocking” when I’ve been out there , never scored in any of the games or even had a shot at goal haha but my first port of call during the warm up is right down to the Copland end to rump the ball into the net 👍🏻😂

had the pleasure mate as well playing on the pitch, luckily I rifled one into the top corner at the Broomloan end, think it was 2006 in May, it was through a competition play on the park. Doddie and Hateley were the managers of the teams, great day

4 minutes ago, blueballss said:

had the pleasure mate as well playing on the pitch, luckily I rifled one into the top corner at the Broomloan end, think it was 2006 in May, it was through a competition play on the park. Doddie and Hateley were the managers of the teams, great day

Class 👍🏻👌🏻, ye give the broomie the old get it up ye sign kidding on it was full of them ? 😂😂

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Class 👍🏻👌🏻, ye give the broomie the old get it up ye sign kidding on it was full of them ? 😂😂

being honest, I screamed like a nutter, running around like a daftie!!! I played at a decent level when younger and had played against us when younger in youth and reserve games but if im honest, nothing will take that moment away!!

1 minute ago, blueballss said:

being honest, I screamed like a nutter, running around like a daftie!!! I played at a decent level when younger and had played against us when younger in youth and reserve games but if im honest, nothing will take that moment away!!

Brilliant mate 👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻