Dave King Statement

BeargerNo.1

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We aren’t on any stock market. 

A bit of realism wouldn’t go amiss 

What do you want him to say? Because I’m sure whatever he says folks won’t be happy  either way  

i thought what he said was decent enough  - tbf I don’t base what he says on what I do regarding  my support  so in many ways it’s kinda irrelevant    

The fox was invited into the hen house, hell mend those who issued the invitation !...we are all reaping what they sowed !

[20] Mr. [Dave King] is a tall, slim man in his 50s. He appeared to be very confident and not in the slightest uncomfortable about giving evidence and being cross-examined. He is intelligent and articulate and appears to be well-versed in the intricacies of the financial world and the purchasing and selling of shares on the JSE.

Notwithstanding these advantages he made a very poor impression as a witness. He is extremely arrogant and obviously thinks that whatever he says is so. It was demonstrated that he deliberately misrepresented the facts of the case to his legal representatives, to SARS in correspondence and at the section 74C enquiry and to the representatives and solicitors of the Y Trust.

As his evidence progressed it became clear that he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie or at least misrepresent the facts if he thinks it will be to his advantage. There can be little doubt that on most occasions Mr. [Dave King] lied as he knew the correct facts and obviously decided to misrepresent these facts. In cross-examination

Mr. [Dave King] often avoided giving a proper answer to the questions. Sometimes he simply ignored the point of the question and gave a long rambling answer. On other occasions he resorted to bluster or to attacking the integrity of the cross-examiner, accusing him of misrepresenting the facts to the court.

He also attacked the integrity of the Commissioner's attorney, accusing him of presenting facts to the court knowing them to be untrue. It is significant that the appellant's counsel have not attempted to make anything of these allegations. They clearly consider that there is no merit in these allegations.

We saw Mr. [Dave King] testify in chief and in cross-examination for four days and are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by documents or other objective evidence.

It was remarkable that Mr. [Dave King] showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the Commissioner in a number of his income tax returns.

In our assessment he is a glib and shameless liar.

32 minutes ago, backup said:

The fox was invited into the hen house, hell mend those who issued the invitation !...we are all reaping what they sowed !

[20] Mr. [Dave King] is a tall, slim man in his 50s. He appeared to be very confident and not in the slightest uncomfortable about giving evidence and being cross-examined. He is intelligent and articulate and appears to be well-versed in the intricacies of the financial world and the purchasing and selling of shares on the JSE.

Notwithstanding these advantages he made a very poor impression as a witness. He is extremely arrogant and obviously thinks that whatever he says is so. It was demonstrated that he deliberately misrepresented the facts of the case to his legal representatives, to SARS in correspondence and at the section 74C enquiry and to the representatives and solicitors of the Y Trust.

As his evidence progressed it became clear that he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie or at least misrepresent the facts if he thinks it will be to his advantage. There can be little doubt that on most occasions Mr. [Dave King] lied as he knew the correct facts and obviously decided to misrepresent these facts. In cross-examination

Mr. [Dave King] often avoided giving a proper answer to the questions. Sometimes he simply ignored the point of the question and gave a long rambling answer. On other occasions he resorted to bluster or to attacking the integrity of the cross-examiner, accusing him of misrepresenting the facts to the court.

He also attacked the integrity of the Commissioner's attorney, accusing him of presenting facts to the court knowing them to be untrue. It is significant that the appellant's counsel have not attempted to make anything of these allegations. They clearly consider that there is no merit in these allegations.

We saw Mr. [Dave King] testify in chief and in cross-examination for four days and are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by documents or other objective evidence.

It was remarkable that Mr. [Dave King] showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the Commissioner in a number of his income tax returns.

In our assessment he is a glib and shameless liar.

Wow, never seen this posted before..

kings a dodgy cunt shocker 

💤

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

What do you want him to say? Because I’m sure whatever he says folks won’t be happy  either way  

i thought what he said was decent enough  - tbf I don’t base what he says on what I do regarding  my support  so in many ways it’s kinda irrelevant    

I want him to say he’s sorry the progress has been so slow and that is down to mistakes made by the board. 

This will change in the future as they learn from said mistakes, starting with a transfer budget that can get us back on a level playing field with the scum, yes it will mean short term pain for the business that is Rangers but the team will improve and with that improvement so will revenue streams as we can command far better deals. 

Mr King will give himself next season as a chairman and if the league is t won, he will stand aside for a new Chairman and simply sit as a NonExc board member. 

Thats a statement that proves he’s in the fight with us. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I want him to say he’s sorry the progress has been so slow and that is down to mistakes made by the board. 

This will change in the future as they learn from said mistakes, starting with a transfer budget that can get us back on a level playing field with the scum, yes it will mean short term pain for the business that is Rangers but the team will improve and with that improvement so will revenue streams as we can command far better deals. 

Mr King will give himself next season as a chairman and if the league is t won, he will stand aside for a new Chairman and simply sit as a NonExc board member. 

Do you want a Unicorn or a Spaceship with your request?

I think we're really just unlucky this season I agree in part with Dave King, squad wise. This season we've been closer than the results suggests, the scum scored 3 last minute goals to really pull away from us and that's been the difference imo, look at the games we've played them, first one Stevie got it slightly wrong and got beat 1 nill, was his first old firm and still experiencing it. next game at ibrox we absolutely ran rings round them. third game like the first game but we managed to get on top eventually with ten men, we should have won. We are close and Stevie knows the score now as far as Scottish football gose. I don't think the scum will be much better next year if that screwball lennon keeps the job. 

1 hour ago, grant_rfc said:

very few millionaire businessmen have 100% clean records...

Just about to post similar .

DK has had issues of course and a lot of it gets lots of MSM exposure .

Compare what hes done to Fritzel and hes only an amateur .Yet Fritzel gets very little exposure 

All part of the taig controlled media machine 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No chance of that ever happening mate.  Businessmen remain second only to politicians in lying and bullshit.

Matters little what they say publicly, but all about what they do behind the scenes to correct the mistakes.

As a PR piece, I found it burgeoning incoherent waffle, but can't really be offended by it. That's me, but others will lap it up.

King can't be happy on the money wasted on wages, so I can only assume he's learning from it. For someone so money orientated he doesn't half dig himself holes. Then there's Ashley!!

I know the guy has made a few quid, but he is no top businessman. 

It matters little to me what he says. Good to have a positive spin on matters, but I don't see much of it in that statement, but I guarantee the cunts that put it together think it's a masterpiece. It's all for effect, but personally I think they made a cunt of it.

The quickest way out for King is to take that title. He wants his money and he won't go until he has it. He will sell when our value is at it's highest. He won't hang around for another season after it, as their is no guarantee of winning it again and our value decreases. This is his last throw of the dice imo. If we win, all the shite about poor revenue streams, mismanagement, incompetence etc will be forgotton and it will be forward into a new era, hopefully with a new owner.

Meanwhile we all know what's needed. Summer tells everything. Four or five of quality in, or the game's a bogey. That's what will matter to me, as all these fucking statements are only that.

Just now, superallysbears said:

I think we're really just unlucky this season I agree in part with Dave King, squad wise. This season we've been closer than the results suggests, the scum scored 3 last minute goals to really pull away from us and that's been the difference imo, look at the games we've played them, first one Stevie got it slightly wrong and got beat 1 nill, was his first old firm and still experiencing it. next game at ibrox we absolutely ran rings round them. third game like the first game but we managed to get on top eventually with ten men, we should have won. We are close and Stevie knows the score now as far as Scottish football gose. I don't think the scum will be much better next year if that screwball lennon keeps the job. 

Aww mate cmon 

You know that's absolute tosh 

When we start winning trophies .We are getting closer 

Until then ,we are as far away as we've ever been 

No matter what Bullshite King serves us up  

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Aww mate cmon 

In a way your right second is always been last in my book too, but I see better quality now and we are moving forward but as you say, we need a trophy to really prove it,

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Aww mate cmon 

First is first, and second is nowhere. 

That said, to say we’re not closer or improving is nonsense.

The question is are we close enough to move ahead next season? 

Just now, superallysbears said:

In a way your right second is always been last in my book too, but I see better quality now and we are moving forward but as you say, we need a trophy to really prove it,

We were moving forward in 2012 and then again 2014 but spot on 

Trophies are the benchmark at our club 

Or they should be 

We are close to dominance, yet we are signing players like Jordan Jones and Kamara, Greg Stewart will probably sign and we are linked with Shinnie and Hearts players.  Its just nonsense.  Once King is starved out them we might start to see progress.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

First is first, and second is nowhere. 

That said, to say we’re not closer or improving is nonsense.

The question is are we close enough to move ahead next season? 

Improvement or lack of it ,is seen differently in everyone's eyes mate 

Trophies are what matters