Reserves Go Top On Goal Difference

Elfideldo

13 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Cheers again Elfideldo. Appreciated :thumbsup:

Middleton certainly seems to be scoring recently and creating chances too. I wonder if we'll see him back in the first team before the end of the season. He's certainly a decent finisher when he gets the chance.

I watch the highlights on RTV and going by them he appears to play far more central in the reserves, and a far better player for it. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I watch the highlights on RTV and going by them he appears to play far more central in the reserves, and a far better player for it. 

I saw that too I’m wondering if he’s been shifted into the reserves to learn this role properly and play there in the first team. 

Just now, Bluekev said:

I saw that too I’m wondering if he’s been shifted into the reserves to learn this role properly and play there in the first team. 

Looks a player when he’s getting the ball central skipping past a player and hitting the target.

That first one against Hibs curling it into the top corner was a thing of beauty, another player that you could put on the list for that No 10 role. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That'll explain a lot then. The times he's cut in from the wing in the first team he's been decent in his attempts at goal when we're not trying to walk the ball in. Maybe his form in the more central position will give SG options. 

Graeme Murty looking a lot healthier in the interview, big change from the man that was just trying to keep it together this time last year, think it shows you have to be a certain type of guy to manage a club like ours, but well done to Murty and the rest of the boys, let's get the championship won.