****Hearts v Rangers Official Thread****

1 hour ago, grant_rfc said:

So many people seem to have a negative opinion on Candeias. 

I like Kent and definitely think he has good qualities but he just doesn't put in as good a shift as Candeias does.

The amount of times the other team end up passing the ball out of the park or making a huge lumped pass out to nobody because Candeias is clipping at their heels and charging them down like a nutter, is totally forgotten about it seems.

Yes he needs to be more consistent with his crossing etc but I honestly think anyone who thinks hes sub par are not taking everything into account. 

The team needs to be balanced and if you take all your hard workers out for "luxuries" like Kent who come up with something amazing once in a while then  i'm afraid we wont win anything.

I like DC and have never criticised him but I just think Kent has more pace and is a better option for the next game. 

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

That and the motherwell one, 3 draws against Hibs as well there's 10 dropped points that should never have been.

The first red card for Alfredo keep 11 on the park we win . Possibly not start the witch-hunt against him if no red card recorded.

2 hours ago, grant_rfc said:

with a reported price tag of circa 12m, then i would definitely say hes a luxury and one we cant afford to buy.

Either way my point kinda got lost. I simply don't think Candeias is "as shit" as some people try to make out. 

Would I prefer to have a player who works as hard as him and delivers incredible crosses and scores tons of goals yes. But we cant afford that. 

As SG mentioned that after so many games, and for a guy who plays with such intensity, that Candeias was 'running on empty'.     12m for Kent just illustrates how mental the English transfer market is --- 7M for Waghorn - FFS. 

9 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Think we can all safely say (as much as I love the wee man)..Rangers are not built around Morelos nor do they rely on him OR Kent. Great game only could have improved with more goals. 

Agreed but would still put Kent in over DC 

6 hours ago, LV said:

It was the first match against Aberdeen that put us behind after 1game .We win that and who knows what could have happened.

It's over the course. We need to be winning away to Dundee for example. Seeing those Hibs and Aberdeen away games out and getting the 3 points. It all adds up. Consistency is key and obviously bringing in better players will help with that.

Archived