Mcleish sacked

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

Not is fault but he should never have gotten the job in the first place.  Needs fresh ideas, modern coaching, modern tactics but the usual pish suspects will now be popping up left right and centre.  

Clarke would be better taking it, he's peaked at Kilmarnock, team has been found out and is on a downward spiral so his stock will diminish. No way he's getting any high profile job, let alone the mhanks as popcorn teeth will get that now; his meltdown about songs put the nail in any coffin about him handling increased pressure. 

Cue David Moyes prostituting himself as per "I'd do the job better than anyone else".

Personally, I don't care.......

The SFA lost me in 2012 andI will never return, go and fuck yourselves and win nothing with your SNP voting hordes of papes.

27 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

The scapegoat for the poor results. Sacked to appease the Taigs amongst the Tartan trannies. Looking forward to the SFA appointing a new manager and finding out that the team’s still shite. Players ain’t talented enough to start with and most play in leagues where there’s more hammer throwers than decent quality footballers. Not enough players testing themselves against the best in the world...it’s no wonder they’re embarrassing themselves against the Kazakhstan’s and San Marino’s of the world.

San Marino are embarrassed to play us now.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just had a look on oddschecker and believe it or not he is 6/1 favourite, Only in this rancid wee cesspit of a country eh

Favourite? He shouldn't even be in the running after his recent comments.

Not sure who I'd have next but I hope it's someone young with fresh ideas.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Favourite? He shouldn't even be in the running after his recent comments.

Not sure who I'd have next but I hope it's someone young with fresh ideas.

Couldn't care less who they give it to tbh mate although the devil in me would quite like to see the powers that be give it to him in the faint hope that it really does shine a light on the scum up here running our game.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

What did he say?

Ffs where you been 😂 He was on a show called The Debate on sky sports where they were talking about the possibility of Adam Johnston returning to football and he asked the question if the authorities should allow the perceived abuse that Adam Johnston would ultimately get given his beastly criminal record and tried to compare it with the authorities not allowing racist abuse of black players, Totally made a cunt of it and sky dropped him like a hot potato.

47 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The SFA lost me in 2012 andI will never return, go and fuck yourselves and win nothing with your SNP voting hordes of papes.

Directed at me?  As I said, I don't care so not sure why you're chucking me in amongst that crowd 

Whoever is the laziest, easiest option for the SFA will get the job so likely Mackay or Gemmill. 

More likely to be Gemmill though as they'll be hoping he can step up from the under 21s like Southgate did for England. 

Whoever gets it will probably beg 'Broony' to come back out of retirement as well.