19/20 Kit

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Mellow out ffs

Perfectly mellow, just can’t be arsed with bringing a strip out for no other reason than to attempt to piss they cunts off , bet they are blazing with this years orange strip one game away from winning everything again, home blue , away white , 3rd red and Just win the fucking league 

Judging by the template hummel to plan out their kits, and the smaller add-ons, this thing seems pretty legit to me. Curious to know how this was leaked so early, could be the kits will be out for the summer holiday this year? 

I kinda like it, think it could look pretty decent in the flesh. Would've preferred something a little more simple and traditional given the 120yr anniversary of Ibrox opening though. 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Perfectly mellow, just can’t be arsed with bringing out a strip out for no other reason than to attempt to piss they cunts off , bet they are blazing with this years orange strip one game away from winning everything again, home blue , away white , 3rd red and Just win the fucking league 

Where did I even mention "pissin off they cunts"?
My favourite all time away strip was the orange and blue stripes.
You seem to worry too much about what they scabby cunts are doing and what they are thinking.
Me personally couldn't give 2 fucks about the tramps. 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Where did I even mention "pissin off they cunts"?
My favourite all time away strip was the orange and blue stripes.
You seem to worry too much about what they scabby cunts are doing and what they are thinking.
Me personally couldn't give 2 fucks about the tramps. 

Why we obsessed with orange strips then ? Never been the clubs colours , when the Dutch lads were here fair enough , this season was just an attempt at one upmanship , shat it to , isn’t even proper orange 

44 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Why we obsessed with orange strips then ? Never been the clubs colours , when the Dutch lads were here fair enough , this season was just an attempt at one upmanship , shat it to , isn’t even proper orange 

It's no meant to be orange anyway , it's classed as a mandarin top 😜