Is our season different with Katic in for Worrall?

graeme_4

Is our season different with Katic in for Worrall?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Is our season different with Katic in for Worrall?

Afternoon,

Much prefer Katic myself, think he’s better in the air and with the ball at his feet.

Worrall has been rotten, but Gerrard seemed to rate him for some reason. Utter shite against Killie, Livi and others where we’ve dropped points. 

Think we’d still be in a title race if we’d stuck with Katic. 

Stevie G’s biggest mistake in his managerial career so far IMO. 

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

My point of view is that I would prefer Katic, he seems to play better with Goldson than Worrall does.

This is it for me.

The biggest difference in our performance with Katic is that Goldson plays better.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I much prefer Katic, but whether it would have changed our season I not know. 

We certainly through away the league very quickly after the winter break, but who knows what would have been with Katic playing instead of Worrall.

I don't think it would have changed our season to be honest. 

I also prefer Katic to Worral. He and Goldson are a stronger partnership and I think the gaffer made a mistake splitting them up. 

However our lack of creativity in the final 3rd and inability to put teams away has cost us far too often. 

To be fair, I rate him, but basically he made mistakes a decent experienced centre half partner could have prevented.

But we must keep him, he's still got massive potential and is on a learning curve, I mean look at Bates who went off to German second division ( a very decent level compared to the SPL) and fitted in. Katic is better, reminds me of Amoruso (not neccessarily a complement from this poster) but his heart is definitely in it which is half the battle. Put a decent experienced battle hardened CB beside him and who knows how good he could end up..

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That big donkey up front for Hearts has gave Worrall problems all season. Katic didn’t give him a sniff today. 

I honestly don’t believe Katic makes the blunders that Worrall has and he wouldn’t have let the scum striker run all the way into the box and still never got a tackle in. 

By all season you mean one game?

Worrall has been our best CB since the turn of the year. Difference is when Worrall makes a mistake he sorts himself out and gets back into the swing of things. When Katic makes a mistakes he crumbles for the rest of the game. I don't think there is much between them tbh but peoples constant need for Katic to be in the squad is cringey, it's as if he has turned into Richard Gough since he hasn't been in the squad. I hope Katic is still backup next season, we need someone better in CB than him.