The "Lack Of" Moaning Minnies Thread.

tannerall

Moaning when we lose or don't turn up is fine, people react to disappointment in different ways, but we do have a lot of posters on this site who genuinely seem to hate Rangers.

Only turning up when we've been poor, over-reacting to every set-back, and finding excuses about how bad the other team were when we do put in a performance. Very Andy Walker-like in their behaviour.

12 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Moaning when we lose or don't turn up is fine, people react to disappointment in different ways, but we do have a lot of posters on this site who genuinely seem to hate Rangers.

Only turning up when we've been poor, over-reacting to every set-back, and finding excuses about how bad the other team were when we do put in a performance. Very Andy Walker-like in their behaviour.

Just an absolute cunt so it is, when we win when Mo isn't playing. Surely the oppo must have been shite?

We'll be holding a vigil when he leaves in the summer.

Like it or not, the future is Gerrard. His way. End of.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What a pathetic life you have if you need to troll fellow supporters. Said it before you should receive a permanent ban for trolling or at least a long term one.

People get banned on here for less.

I think you should be allowed to get away with it if it's a really good trolling session

This thread isn't one obviously.

20 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Right gents, retract the claws and enjoy this day. 

Let's bitch about Stevie Mclean giving it a roon ye to his own fans. What was that even about? :lol:

But did he bring the game into disrepute as he said f**k ya to his own fans???:UK:

20 hours ago, tannerall said:

Well at least today's result meant the usual moaning minnies (we know who you are) who simply come on here to spread doom and gloom after a game are probably not interested in the result and won't make an appearance.

Onward and upwards to next season with confidence, if Carlsberg did last few games of season.......

They will be under the bed in the huff at nothing to mean about.

16 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

He's gers daft

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

But did he bring the game into disrepute as he said f**k ya to his own fans???:UK:

Yeah according to the papers it was aimed at his Da as a joke. Not sure I am convinced by that explanation to be honest. 

@tannerall I am the definition of a moaning min at present.  I'm hungover to hell and have nightshift later. Oh my giddy head:( 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Yeah according to the papers it was aimed at his Da as a joke. Not sure I am convinced by that explanation to be honest. 

@tannerall I am the definition of a moaning min at present.  I'm hungover to hell and have nightshift later. Oh my giddy head:( 

My dad knows him and his dad well