ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

To those on waiting lists prior to public sale. Single seats only now, no pairs or more together.

People on FF saying that they have emails saying there won't be a public sale and anyone else after a ST will remain on the waiting list 

They aren’t half making a cunt of people’s renewals , I know at least 3 people signed up to the away scheme and yesterday’s email said they hadn’t , they also made and arse of my priority semi finals and finals 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They aren’t half making a cunt of people’s renewals , I know at least 3 people signed up to the away scheme and yesterday’s email said they hadn’t , they also made and arse of my priority semi finals and finals 

Just checked. Have me on it and wee yin not on it. Fucking hell

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just checked. Have me on it and wee yin not on it. Fucking hell

My mate sent me his email see if I knew what to do , it said away games deadline past he can’t apply , he’s applied for 26 years 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm going to phone them as it's a clusterfuck.

Surly not an underhand tactic to get the away scheme down instead of coming up with a better system , especially when the people I know there’s absolutely no danger they wouldn’t have signed up , I’d put nothing past that ticket office to be honest 

Just checked my emails and I have one saying "we are pleased to offer the chance of purchasing a ticket to supporters on our waiting list'.

I've logged in as instructed but there doesn't seem to be an offer of buying a ticket and the application still says "pending".

I assume this would've been first come first served and I have missed it? 

Edit: Just read back a few pages and got my answer to this!

Was on the waiting list for my 6 year old for a couple of years and got an email last week saying I could go for one. Went into the ticket office and got one in the CF1, just a few rows in front of where I sit. My cousin sits next to me and is gonna swap with my boy. Dunno who’s more buzzing , my son or me.