ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Normally take reviews with a pinch of salt but this Premium mob seem horrendous.

Thinking of cancelling and just doing the 4 month option with the club, they seem to be dragging their heels getting back to people.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.premiumcredit.co.uk

i went with 4 month option and its the same way,renewed last saturday still waiting

Got a letter from them sent to my old address ( my mate lives in it now ) says was unsuccessful even tho i applied for the credit in my partners now and bank details. Called them and asked why they had my old address and says it was Rangers. Called Rangers and the blame game started they are unhelpful and rude and have no clue what’s going on. Just went over to ibrox and done the 4 month and TO says they have had nothing but calls and complaints already!

12 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Got a letter from them sent to my old address ( my mate lives in it now ) says was unsuccessful even tho i applied for the credit in my partners now and bank details. Called them and asked why they had my old address and says it was Rangers. Called Rangers and the blame game started they are unhelpful and rude and have no clue what’s going on. Just went over to ibrox and done the 4 month and TO says they have had nothing but calls and complaints already!

Mental mate, they use the address that is in your profile unless you change it when applying on the website.

18 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Mental mate, they use the address that is in your profile unless you change it when applying on the website.

Not even lived at that old address for 4 years so absolutely shocked they sent a letter there. When my partner called and says she had done the credit for me and put all her details in they said they did not have her details. Absolute farce 

On 08/05/2019 at 11:50, LochendBilly said:

Sure were mate, instant decision.

Anyone wishing to find out the status of their application can call  03447369836 then option2 twice, ignore when it asks for agreement number and you will get put through to an agent. 

Cheers m8. Phoned & got sorted in 5 mins. Signed Agreement online. I chose Option 2 about four times. Happy days.

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

People can also check if there's a DD setup on your bank account even though you haven't had the agreement yet, a guy on FF has had this happen to him. Didn't think a company could set up a DD without some sort of agreement either written or verbal.

I phoned them. Mine has been processed and paper work sent out. Woman on the phone says that mine's been accepted. But I think I'm.going to knock it back and just pay it outright. 

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

People can also check if there's a DD setup on your bank account even though you haven't had the agreement yet, a guy on FF has had this happen to him. Didn't think a company could set up a DD without some sort of agreement either written or verbal.

Just had a look, there is a DD set up but not showing an amount or date of payment, so fuck knows best off ringing them!!

Just rang premium. credit has been accepted, they said they never had an email address to send the documents to. I don't recall being asked at the time for an email address, thought they took the details from the club.anyway they said documents are in the post. they took my email and sent them via email, job done.

2 hours ago, mus said:

Just had a look, there is a DD set up but not showing an amount or date of payment, so fuck knows best off ringing them!!

Won't have any info until after the first payments taken, that's usually how they work. Which is kind of pointless when you need to know what date it's due to be taken out your account so you can get money in etc.