Grezda racks up 12pts, and has been banned from driving

j1mgg

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Story is from Sunday mail and is one of 3 anti Rangers/protestant articles in the one paper. Other story condemns us for banners concerning the paedo carry on at our neighbours making out us as the bad cunts in all of this. 

Aye but our support lap it up mate, they don’t like it unless the Taigs have their boot on our throats. 

Its all about the negativity. 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

....but did he have insurance?😉

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

It's ok...I'll drive him to the fuckin airport !! 

I'd check his third party insurance for the flight too, didn't work out too well for Cardiff.......

To be fair the most scary road trip ride I had was not on a bus doing the Amalfi coast road at 60mph.

amalfi01.jpg

And it wasn't on the German Autobahn doing 120 mph and watching Porsches speed past.

And it wasn't being stuck in a wee Japanese hire car on the middle of the highway doing 60mph between two big fuck off American articulated. lorries from Cleveland to Akron. (If you've seen the lorry scene in National Lampoon Christmas Vacation you know what I mean)

Wasn't even in Malta where even the wee St Christopher models on their dashboards constantly shit themselves.

No, it was on the country road between Pula Airport and Porec in Croatia arriving at 10.30 at night in a rainstorm and the cunt driving the wee tourist bus doing 90  mph down the unlit road. No physical damage, but was mentally scarred for life.

Those Balkan blokes are beyond crazy.

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

Story is from Sunday mail and is one of 3 anti Rangers/protestant articles in the one paper. Other story condemns us for banners concerning the paedo carry on at our neighbours making out us as the bad cunts in all of this. 

And?

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Brass necked apologist b'tards🤮