John Flemimg Chief bheast of the REFS ?

eejay the dj

Since this cunt has been given the position of chief of refs in Scotland .

The scum have hardly had a bad decision given against them . Most certainly the last 5 years

They have had hardly no complaints about bad refereeing . When it used to be a weekly occurrence . Very strange I feel and it's all under the radar

Now it seems his right hand man is Willie Young . Any bear that remembers this bastard of a ref will agree , he was no fan of Rangers

Was doing some research and it seems that he was favourably backed by the bheasts in 2012 when he got the Dallas gig

Seen wee friendly photos of both popcorn teeth and Fleming getting all cosy

Is it any wonder , we seem to have noticed a marked rise in keys decisions going against us in massive games

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Since this cunt has been given the position of chief of refs in Scotland .

The scum have hardly had a bad decision given against them . Most certainly the last 5 years

They have had hardly no complaints about bad refereeing . When it used to be a weekly occurrence . Very strange I feel and it's all under the radar

Now it seems his right hand man is Willie Young . Any bear that remembers this bastard of a ref will agree , he was no fan of Rangers

Was doing some research and it seems that he was favourably backed by the bheasts in 2012 when he got the Dallas gig

Seen wee friendly photos of both popcorn teeth and Fleming getting all cosy

Is it any wonder , we seem to have noticed a marked rise in keys decisions going against us in massive games

His boy is 100% a Rangers fan but don’t know what team JF supports but I could make a calculated guess.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

His boy is 100% a Rangers fan but don’t know what team JF supports but I could make a calculated guess.

Yeah I read back on here to 2012 and someone else posted this . It's a hell of a good cover but no one knows for certain

Do you actually know his boy mate .Not hearsay or anything like that . Does he attend the games

16 minutes ago, murzo said:

Former refs Conroy and Richmond both resigned not long after he got the job, both saying they were getting overlooked ,and it didn’t matter how good you were it was more to do with what circles you moved in.  

Fair point mate . Both were taig bastards that is for sure

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Of course I'm expecting the usual call outs . Don't give a fuck so save it :p:

Beat me to it mate It will still come from the usual mob who must be blind and can’t see it.

lets just lie down and do nothing about it and anyone that speaks the truth is branded as acting like one of them.

Fucking beasty bastards have played a fucking blinder to gain control of Scottish football, our country, press, laws. The list goes on.

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Beat me to it mate It will still come from the usual mob who must be blind and can’t see it.

lets just lie down and do nothing about it and anyone that speaks the truth is branded as acting like one of them.

Fucking beasty bastards have played a fucking blinder to gain control of Scottish football, our country, press, laws. The list goes on.

You forgot to add our club and Dignified Silence to that shameful list.

45 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

And the Scottish national team Not  that I care mate but seeing Malky McKay in a blazer at Easter rd and being talked up as the next manager of our Country  .My fuck .The game is riddled up here 

All I care about is Rangers and our weasel board that are overseeing all this corruption without as much as a moan 

37 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I used to be a true believer of the dignified silence but now I couldn’t be anymore against it mate lol.

Gets us absolutely no where 

Expect for the prawn sandwich brigade that sits of their arses and thinks " oh it's not becoming of us Rangers fans to behave like this "  Apathetic fuckwits 

44 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I used to be a true believer of the dignified silence but now I couldn’t be anymore against it mate lol.

There surely ,genuinely can't be any Rangers fan that has lived through the last 20 odd years watching Rangers and think there isn't some sort of complete takeover going on .From top level to refs to media 

It's clear as the end of your nose for me 

The sad thing is .It is only going to get worse .And it will be too late to stop them doing their 10 

Dark forces will be at work next season 

I said weeks ago .We would not get any controversial decisions given AGAINST us except the scum game ,in the what now effectively is a meanginless run in to the last game .So far I've been spot on 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah I read back on here to 2012 and someone else posted this . It's a hell of a good cover but no one knows for certain

Do you actually know his boy mate .Not hearsay or anything like that . Does he attend the games

Yes I know him and up until last season never missed a game but not talked to him this season but wouldn’t think he would have stopped, 

Good guy to boot.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There surely ,genuinely can't be any Rangers fan that has lived through the last 20 odd years watching Rangers and think there isn't some sort of complete takeover going on .From top level to refs to media 

It's clear as the end of your nose for me 

The sad thing is .It is only going to get worse .And it will be too late to stop them doing their 10 

Dark forces will be at work next season 

I said weeks ago .We would not get any controversial decisions given AGAINST us except the scum game ,in the what now effectively is a meanginless run in to the last game .So far I've been spot on 

You are 100% spot on bud.

Slightly of topic mate but see years ago they shut most of the schools In my area and built brand new catholic schools but they cut ours down. I ended up having to go to a different school due to my local one getting closed.

was either catholic school close to me or travel for a normal school. 

Looking at it now I cannot believe they got away with doing that. Blatant as Fuck with the priority’s for these bastards running our country.

25 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

You are 100% spot on bud.

Slightly of topic mate but see years ago they shut most of the schools In my area and built brand new catholic schools but they cut ours down. I ended up having to go to a different school due to my local one getting closed.

was either catholic school close to me or travel for a normal school. 

Looking at it now I cannot believe they got away with doing that. Blatant as Fuck with the priority’s for these bastards running our country.

I work all over Scotland mate but especially Central 

It's absolutely incredible what is happening .Our kind simply never gave two fucks and most give more than a fuck less now