Wait a minute!!

There is not a fucking chance we win the league, however at the start of this season my actual view was we needed to be within single figures of them and comfortably second. 

We need to finish the league strong and achieve that. 

I hoped for a cup as well but it’s not to be and I certainly didn’t expect the Euro run. 

There have been disappointments for sure but all in all this season should finish about par. 

Next season is the one. Nothing but 55 will do. Fuck Europe and fuck the cups. The league is all that matters next season

23 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

I would seriously entertain the idea that Killie could take points off them. That's it. 

Aberdeen are garbage and have no chance.

Rangers might take points but, nah, not going to happen. Best we can hope for is reducing the points gap to 5 or less. 

No chance Bob , ref seen to that already....

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

No chance Bob , ref seen to that already....

Hearts and/or Killie could steal points, Aberdeen I'm surprised to see still around the top end of the table to be honest. 

A few injuries to celtic but they are not going to fold at this point. Just shows us all that if Rangers had taken points more ruthlessly the story would be very different. 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Winning the old firm was our last crack at keeping the league alive, Morelos cost us that. Had we won that game we’d only be 3 behind the now 

I don’t expect any of the teams they’ve left to play especially the sheep to offer much resistance 

When you look at it like that, it came down to that one game.

52 minutes ago, writingranger said:

My realistic hope is that we finish 6 points behind having beaten them at ibrox. They could stutter with draws but I'm really only considering the ongoing question, have we improved. The answer for me is hugely. 

Agree completely mate...they have took foot off the pedal since last OF and we are playing with great confidence and no pressure. A win against them in a couple of weeks would b bragging rights and another marker laid down for new season ahead. 

Seen bears on Twitter banging on about this,I really don’t know why they are getting optimistic,we will probably drop more points,the tarriers will win the league and probably the treble.

After we pumped them at Ibrox was the real opportunity for us to go on and Win 55 and stop them in their tracks but our team is made up of bottle merchants and we threw the chance away.Hopefully this season is the last those cunts enjoy 

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Look at the remaining fixtures-

Screenshot_20190421-143154.thumb.png.feb74f9da527d663ceeb30ad13f981ba.png   

9 points between us and the mhanks.

If we continue our good form going into the these next 3 home games in a row with the sheep, hivs and the mhanky fucks with 3 wins, who knows what could happen.🤔

I expect them to beat killie at home in their next game but their 2nd game is at shittodrie that maybe the clincher or will they wobble?

We need to be consistent in the remaining games.I'm always opstimistic👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

Not been consistent all season, so many must win games that we didn’t 🙁