Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

Pre Season

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Any idea when the club will release our plans for pre-season, as in where we'll be going?

Loads of other clubs have already announced theirs

Think it will be a warm weather training camp then back to ibrox to face Oxford then Europe will start around 4 days later 

psb07158 likes this

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think it will be a warm weather training camp then back to ibrox to face Oxford then Europe will start around 4 days later 

Cheers, hopefully they announce where they're going soon

I've hardly taken any of my annual leave so far this year still have 4 and a half weeks to take with only 1 weeks holiday planned. Wanted to try and get out to where the squad was going for their training camp

Rfc52 likes this

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t think it’ll be happening, sure they patched it this season for the Champions Cup and they’ve got that again.

Just called them as my brother usually comes over for it, it's still going ahead with the 4 teams, but only on one day, end of July.

They wouldn't say who the teams are, but said will be announced soon.

ForeverAndEver and Rfc52 like this

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Just called them as my brother usually comes over for it, it's still going ahead with the 4 teams, but only on one day, end of July.

Give my left ball for it lol

4 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Probably be shitty 45 min games then like that Bundesliga Tournament they have pre season.

On 21/04/2019 at 22:51, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen on FF that Oxford at home was rumoured on the 7th of July.

Absolutely no chance unless we get pumped out in the 1st round, but I'm still holding out hope for Liverpool at Anfield.

What are you's wanting?

Got married at Ibrox on the 7th July last year, we’ve just decided to go back to the Maldives from the 6th till the 21st July as it’s our 1st anniversary, so I’ll be absolutely gutted if it’s a decent away England trip in that time 😂😂. Plus side of finishing at least second is we will be home for the first Europe away 

ForeverAndEver likes this

On 23/04/2019 at 13:22, G.E.C. said:

Oxford are managed by Karl Robinson. (Scouse) makes sense.

Was he not the guy in charge of Stockport he sent Docherty to ? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s the same as last year mate

Fuck that’ll be us away for the first one then. See trying to get a stream in the Maldives was ultimately no use, we stayed up till 2 trying alsorts, I’ve bt sports and prem sports at home, WiFi in the room but it would not connect for the game no matter what we tried. We asked the staff as they had a huge screen on the beach for the World Cup and in all fairness they tried like fuck but it wasn’t happening ha ha. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Fuck that’ll be us away for the first one then. See trying to get a stream in the Maldives was ultimately no use, we stayed up till 2 trying alsorts, I’ve bt sports and prem sports at home, WiFi in the room but it would not connect for the game no matter what we tried. We asked the staff as they had a huge screen on the beach for the World Cup and in all fairness they tried like fuck but it wasn’t happening ha ha. 

You go on too many holidays mate, your always away.

1690tamRFC likes this

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The co-efficient is shite mate, every Scottish teams in the first.

Aye mate, we done well last season unfortunately as they did, everyone else is cannon fodder as is the national side, what chances you got. 

Although i did read something lately that the taigs May be gifted a free ride on previous achievements ha ha aye will they fuck😂😂😂. UEFA want a closed shop of the top four of England, Spain, Germany and Italy. Ffs PSG can’t get in that and they beasty cunts think their in with a shout ffs 

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

You go on too many holidays mate, your always away.

As you know I said that Maldives trip for the honeymoon was once in a lifetime, but fuck it, been lucky to travel everywhere I wanted to go mate and nothing comes close to that so off we go again 😂

fanaticCR likes this