Pre Season

Remember when I was a boy and Rangers came to Sunderland.. for Gary Bennett's testimonial. Absolute carnage hell on!!...Mark Hateley was unplayable in a 3-1 win. That's when why staunch glaswegian grandfather took me to Roker park and he said this team son are one of Europe's best. The gulf in class was apparent. And the rest was history.

2 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Remember when I was a boy and Rangers came to Sunderland.. for Gary Bennett's testimonial. Absolute carnage hell on!!...Mark Hateley was unplayable in a 3-1 win. That's when why staunch glaswegian grandfather took me to Roker park and he said this team son are one of Europe's best. The gulf in class was apparent. And the rest was history.

Guy opened a great nightclub up here 

Who opened a nightclub up there mate..Bennett or mark hateley?.  Naturally supporting Rangers and getting to a few games a season.. it would be great to see them down at the stadium of light in a friendly. Plus there's lots of Rangers supporters in Tyne and wear.

1 minute ago, Rlm said:

Who opened a nightclub up there mate..Bennett or mark hateley?.  Naturally supporting Rangers and getting to a few games a season.. it would be great to see them down at the stadium of light in a friendly. Plus there's lots of Rangers supporters in Tyne and wear.

Bennet mate 

27 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Hateley mate

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bennet mate 

My dad whos Sunderland supporter daft reckons when the old firm used to come down to Newcastle or sunderland the police cannot handle all the aggro. He told me celtic had a lengthy ban from the 1960s having stolen sum cars from the Roker Area of Sunderland even tho they won 5'-0. And then 1993 there was bother all day and night and Rangers supporters were found asleep inshop doorways and on sea burn beach lol !!..24hrs after the game. But celtic came down in 2017 and went on fuckin scandalous...so trying  to get Rangers down here is a going to be hard to convince the council going on past experiences lol

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Doubt I'll go to any of these especially when we'll have an early return to Ibrox with the European games anyway 

Good for people to able to take their young kids along and get them in amongst it but these days I'm on a budget and with our two books renewed plus the Europa coming thick and fast I sadly need to prioritise