***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember the last time I was so excited about 3 games in a row at Ibrox  .

Celebrated today by renewing my ST

We owe every one of them a good hiding . We hate all these bastards and it's time, this team gave us something to cheer about. Against each and every one

Scum game goes ahead, so unfortunately we cant put more pressure on. I thought that what with the out pouring of grief and match postponement at the time of ODonnels dearh that there was no way the scum would be able to overcome their emotions and play at the weekend.

But they're asking if all players can wear no5 shorts, that's it, so it seems they've managed fine and will play the deleted Kilmarnock team after all...🙄🤔.

Brave souls.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This one means nothing though. The semi or quarter final games would have been better 

It doesn't mean nothing. Those who want Gerrard out will have a field day if we lose. It means 3 points, another win, more form as we build up to the scum game and pretty much nailing 2nd which for most of us was our minimum demand way back in August. Yes those other games would have meant different, but this isnt a nothing game.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It doesn't mean nothing. Those who want Gerrard out will have a field day if we lose. It means 3 points, another win, more form as we build up to the scum game and pretty much nailing 2nd which for most of us was our minimum demand way back in August. Yes those other games would have meant different, but this isnt a nothing game.

Surely there can only be a handful of idiots who want that right now?

I think most said at the start of the season that they wanted (realistically) a strong second, a cup win and a victory over the filth. 

The cups were a major fuck up, but it’s offset by the European run (which was financially much better than a Scottish cup anyway). 

We are within single digits of the filth with 4 games to go. I expect that to continue and for us to beat them again at Ibrox. 

Theres a overriding feeling of disappointment because with a slight swing in performances / discipline / refereeing decisions we’d have been down to the wire for this league title. That some change in mindset from last season. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Surely there can only be a handful of idiots who want that right now?

I think most said at the start of the season that they wanted (realistically) a strong second, a cup win and a victory over the filth. 

The cups were a major fuck up, but it’s offset by the European run (which was financially much better than a Scottish cup anyway). 

We are within single digits of the filth with 4 games to go. I expect that to continue and for us to beat them again at Ibrox. 

Theres a overriding feeling of disappointment because with a slight swing in performances / discipline / refereeing decisions we’d have been down to the wire for this league title. That some change in mindset from last season. 

Maybe, theyve gone quiet again so hard to tell. But that's my point with it not being a nothing game, it wont mean nothing if it goes the wrong way.

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Im yet to meet anyone that wants Gerrard out 

Archived