***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McInnes predictably whining about Katic in the press today. I thank my lucky stars we never got saddled with that greeting-faced loser. Nothing to lose, 2-0 down, and forced to field a team of attack-minded players (because of injuries) and he still couldn’t summon the courage to have a go at us - with nothing to lose and everything to gain. He never had the stones to succeed here - not in a million years.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So now that Sportscene don’t have Mo for a character assassination it’s Katic’s turn to get it.  

Have to say as well if that was Mo yesterday he gets sent off, yellow for a hand in the face then yellow for the hand ball. 

Cosgrove spent most of his time looking at the defenders then running and making contact with them with little interest in genuine challenge for the ball. Pretty much what Morelos has been penalised and carded for this season. Yet cosgrove went unpunished. Strange that 🤔

54 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So now that Sportscene don’t have Mo for a character assassination it’s Katic’s turn to get it.  

Have to say as well if that was Mo yesterday he gets sent off, yellow for a hand in the face then yellow for the hand ball. 

BBC Scotland's tears are very real and they are only gonna get more hysterical

McInnes is an embarrassment. He had James Wilson, a striker, playing LWB and RWB yesterday. 

They time wasted from about the 12th minute onwards, went down with cramp and “injuries” after about 20 minutes. I probably counted about 5 passes along the deck in the first half from them. Honestly unbearable and unbelievable that they’re somehow 3rd in the league

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

McInnes is an embarrassment. He had James Wilson, a striker, playing LWB and RWB yesterday. 

They time wasted from about the 12th minute onwards, went down with cramp and “injuries” after about 20 minutes. I probably counted about 5 passes along the deck in the first half from them. Honestly unbearable and unbelievable that they’re somehow 3rd in the league

We appear to be on the same page. Said same in another thread. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cosgrove spent most of his time looking at the defenders then running and making contact with them with little interest in genuine challenge for the ball. Pretty much what Morelos has been penalised and carded for this season. Yet cosgrove went unpunished. Strange that 🤔

I was keeping an eye on the ratbag. Time after time, and the ref was doing feck all. Mind you, Katic had his card marked anyway. 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Did a very stupid thing lastnight,I watched Sportscene,did I really think anything would have changed,pure muppetry on my part.

The mongo mhanky b'tard that is Broon,his shove in the back v Killie was not strong enough for a pen.

Defoe was lucky not to see red.

There wasn't enough contact for the 1st pen.

Katic should be ashamed of himself for lying on the ground holding his face for the 2nd pen,which never was.

Tav's disallowed goal was offside.

Aberdeen were very poor but no credit to Rangers for making them so poor.

Thompson has taken the Judas silver and should be banned from Ibrox for ever.

13 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree that Morelos would not have finished the game

15 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Did a very stupid thing lastnight,I watched Sportscene,did I really think anything would have changed,pure muppetry on my part.

The mongo mhanky b'tard that is Broon,his shove in the back v Killie was not strong enough for a pen.

Defoe was lucky not to see red.

There wasn't enough contact for the 1st pen.

Katic should be ashamed of himself for lying on the ground holding his face for the 2nd pen,which never was.

Tav's disallowed goal was offside.

Aberdeen were very poor but no credit to Rangers for making them so poor.

Thompson has taken the Judas silver and should be banned from Ibrox for ever.

Tav was offside his entire upper body was in front of the sheep defender. 

The rest is spot on though I watched to laugh at their pain. 

Archived