***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Tav was offside his entire upper body was in front of the sheep defender. 

The rest is spot on though I watched to laugh at their pain. 

I only saw it the once and I was convinced that it was his hand that was ‘off’. As far I can remember every part of hos body that he could score with was on? Will need to see it again..

34 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I only saw it the once and I was convinced that it was his hand that was ‘off’. As far I can remember every part of hos body that he could score with was on? Will need to see it again..

Thought this also, sure there was a still photo somewhere on the forum confirming this...

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Tav was offside his entire upper body was in front of the sheep defender. 

The rest is spot on though I watched to laugh at their pain. 

Na his body was behind the defender's foot, there is definitely a photo somewhere on here of it. 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

It looked on TV like his entire torso was in front of the defender. 

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Na his body was behind the defender's foot, there is definitely a photo somewhere on here of it. 

I haven't seen the pic but he did look offside from the replay sky showed. 

15 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It looked on TV like his entire torso was in front of the defender. 

I haven't seen the pic but he did look offside from the replay sky showed. 

We obviously saw it differently.. I was on Rangers TV but that should be the same angle as SKY, surely? As far as I remember it was only the hand/arm that was in front of the player.. He isnt allowed to use those to score with so it doesnt count.. I will try and look at it again.

17 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We obviously saw it differently.. I was on Rangers TV but that should be the same angle as SKY, surely? As far as I remember it was only the hand/arm that was in front of the player.. He isnt allowed to use those to score with so it doesnt count.. I will try and look at it again.

I don't know if we use our own feeds or share with sky mate but his head and upper body looked off to me. Though I wish it had counted as Tav was superb and deserved his hat trick. 

Archived