Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HuistraHairDo

***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So now that Sportscene don’t have Mo for a character assassination it’s Katic’s turn to get it.  

Have to say as well if that was Mo yesterday he gets sent off, yellow for a hand in the face then yellow for the hand ball. 

I agree that Morelos would not have finished the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Did a very stupid thing lastnight,I watched Sportscene,did I really think anything would have changed,pure muppetry on my part.

The mongo mhanky b'tard that is Broon,his shove in the back v Killie was not strong enough for a pen.

Defoe was lucky not to see red.

There wasn't enough contact for the 1st pen.

Katic should be ashamed of himself for lying on the ground holding his face for the 2nd pen,which never was.

Tav's disallowed goal was offside.

Aberdeen were very poor but no credit to Rangers for making them so poor.

Thompson has taken the Judas silver and should be banned from Ibrox for ever.

Tav was offside his entire upper body was in front of the sheep defender. 

The rest is spot on though I watched to laugh at their pain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Tav was offside his entire upper body was in front of the sheep defender. 

The rest is spot on though I watched to laugh at their pain. 

I only saw it the once and I was convinced that it was his hand that was ‘off’. As far I can remember every part of hos body that he could score with was on? Will need to see it again..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I only saw it the once and I was convinced that it was his hand that was ‘off’. As far I can remember every part of hos body that he could score with was on? Will need to see it again..

Thought this also, sure there was a still photo somewhere on the forum confirming this...

johanhentze likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Tav was offside his entire upper body was in front of the sheep defender. 

The rest is spot on though I watched to laugh at their pain. 

Na his body was behind the defender's foot, there is definitely a photo somewhere on here of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Na his body was behind the defender's foot, there is definitely a photo somewhere on here of it. 

Havent seen the photo but thought it was quite clearly onside at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

I only saw it the once and I was convinced that it was his hand that was ‘off’. As far I can remember every part of hos body that he could score with was on? Will need to see it again..

It looked on TV like his entire torso was in front of the defender. 

 

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Na his body was behind the defender's foot, there is definitely a photo somewhere on here of it. 

I haven't seen the pic but he did look offside from the replay sky showed. 

OhW likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It looked on TV like his entire torso was in front of the defender. 

 

I haven't seen the pic but he did look offside from the replay sky showed. 

We obviously saw it differently.. I was on Rangers TV but that should be the same angle as SKY, surely? As far as I remember it was only the hand/arm that was in front of the player.. He isnt allowed to use those to score with so it doesnt count.. I will try and look at it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We obviously saw it differently.. I was on Rangers TV but that should be the same angle as SKY, surely? As far as I remember it was only the hand/arm that was in front of the player.. He isnt allowed to use those to score with so it doesnt count.. I will try and look at it again.

I don't know if we use our own feeds or share with sky mate but his head and upper body looked off to me. Though I wish it had counted as Tav was superb and deserved his hat trick. 

 

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soldier blue said:

Definitely onside from the footage I watched, only his arm was offside and not even Lego can score with that! Difficult call for the Lino tbf.

Do bet on it mate🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...