***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

The only thing we have to do is take our chances.  We know they’re going to play defensive and hit on the counter- Gerrard knows this aswell so for me we should sit off them and encourage them to come out abit then press them and take our chances.  We score 1st then we’ll get 5.

if they score 1st then it’ll be a draw or loss.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/04/2019 at 13:17, Inigo said:

Where has this idea that Flanagan is playing well come from? I guess it's all relative. Struggled against Motherwell, culpable for the Hearts goal and still gives nothing going forward. 

Get Halliday or Barisic in. Kent for Candeias too, even though Candeias played very well. And McCrorie for Jack.

Aye yer probably right,let's change make 3 changes and lose any momentum we had

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

It will be the same starting 11 as it was at Hertz. Gerrard said as much in his interview 

Not quite, think he said most deserve to keep their jerseys (or something to that effect). 

And he does have previous for saying this, and doing something else.

I’d expect Kent to be in there. 

3 hours ago, DC76 said:

Yep..tho if we're going all out to make a cunt of it why not bring back Waldo in place of barisic/halliday/flanagan

Agreed mate. Good suggestions from you today. On fire.

Not keen on Lafferty starting but the current system is working well and I wouldn't change it just to avoid playing him.

If Kent is played through the middle Arfield and Candeias would just hug the touchline which just doesn't work against the sheep.

Archived