***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Need a fast start against them as we know they’ll sit with everyone behind the ball.

In Bar72 for the first time for this. Anyone know what time it opens?

As far as I am aware it opens 2 and half hours before a 3pm kick off and open till 7pm ish, I think. Bar area is decent. Hot food available, but is quite pricey. Seats are good and comfy as well:) enjoy! 

27 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

No chance Lafferty will be left out as main striker. 

If as quoted on here Lafferty got hooked at half time in the bounce game he probably won't kick a ball for us again.

If the scum win today, then the sheep can prevent the scum winning the league at Pittodrie next week if they take points off us tomorrow.  A bit more incentive for them to up their game, not that they'll need it.

They'll 100% look to turn it into a battle/scrap. We need to deal with that but also play the recent football which has got us points and strong performances.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If the scum win today, then the sheep can prevent the scum winning the league at Pittodrie next week if they take points off us tomorrow.  A bit more incentive for them to up their game, not that they'll need it.

They'll 100% look to turn it into a battle/scrap. We need to deal with that but also play the recent football which has got us points and strong performances.

Sounds like the ref allowed the sheep to play like they do against us last week v killie and killie also took the bait. 

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Sounds like the ref allowed the sheep to play like they do against us last week v killie and killie also took the bait. 

Yeah. I can never understand why the sheep ,never employ the same rough house  tactics consistently  against the bheasts

Maybe even they know , like their cup semi final  weekend , they can't get away with these tactics against them without being punished for it

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah. I can never understand why the sheep ,never employ the same rough house  tactics consistently  against the bheasts

Maybe even they know , like their cup semi final  weekend , they can't get away with these tactics against them without being punished for it

They'd never be allowed to get away with it, and they're besties with sheep allowing scum to win key games whilst being given the odd victory in return ie last game of the season to clinch 2nd.

Archived