Have Newcastle made progress?

G.E.C.

It's an uncanny stat really. Shows you how consistent Rafa has been given the fat wank who owns the team has no interest in what happens on the pitch, as long as they aren't relegated. Bleeding them dry.

Rafa will be away this Summer and I don't blame him as a fan

10 hours ago, chris182 said:

It's an uncanny stat really. Shows you how consistent Rafa has been given the fat wank who owns the team has no interest in what happens on the pitch, as long as they aren't relegated. Bleeding them dry.

Rafa will be away this Summer and I don't blame him as a fan

They're totally fucked when he goes😂

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

they did spend 20 odd million on almiron from the mls   that 20 odd million more than spurs spent

Which is to be paid in instalments and £20 Mil for a Prem club, fuck Cardiff payed that for a striker they never got, something about a bad plane booking.

40 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Which is to be paid in instalments and £20 Mil for a Prem club, fuck Cardiff payed that for a striker they never got, something about a bad plane booking.

all transfers are paid in instalments and can i point out cardiff have not paid a penny yet  for the poor guy that was killed in the plane crash

2 hours ago, billscott said:

all transfers are paid in instalments and can i point out cardiff have not paid a penny yet  for the poor guy that was killed in the plane crash

The point was £20Mil  in England is nothing, that's Chelseas' bar bill.