Leigh Griffiith's brothers rant

6 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

His brother supported us before he signed for them.

I find it mental that a Rangers fan can just one day no longer be a Rangers fan, regardless of who your mutant bastart brother plays for. 

That said, he doesn’t exactly seem the full shilling. 

Sick of reading about poor wee Leigh. Remember Barton was mocked for admitting he had issues. Yet to hear this wee wank admit the same. No cunt forced drugs or bookies on the wee cunt he done it himself. Fuckin rat

Now get this thread tae fuck!

13 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Leigh Griffiths owes money to drug dealers and bookmakers.

Aaron Griffiths is an attention seeking mongo bastard.

The Daylate Rhebel gave said mongo bastard a platform to deflect away from his brothers behaviour and make him look innocent. 

Leigh Griffiths is a bellend 

His brother is a bellend

The Daylate Rhebel is a tarrier chip wrapper.

I know a boy fae Edinburgh, he's a hearts supporter and his Mrs goes about with the thumbs Mrs and he was saying that he was that skint he was having to tap his burd for £50 for a taxi and shit. 

He wouldn't elaborate any more than that, but if it was just plain old depression he would have told me, which makes me think it is as you say drugs and bookmakers, 

I think it's hilarious that they are paying him to gamble and classify it as mental illness. He is ripping the piss right out of them. Big Lafferty was a gambling addict. Never stopped him playing.

The wee reptile deserves everything he gets. I only wish the song was more offensive. 

56 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think it's hilarious that they are paying him to gamble and classify it as mental illness. He is ripping the piss right out of them. Big Lafferty was a gambling addict. Never stopped him playing.

The wee reptile deserves everything he gets. I only wish the song was more offensive. 

It isn't the gambling he is out for its the charlie allegedly. 

22 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Leigh Griffiths' brother slams Rangers fans in X-rated post over chants about celtic striker

The Hoops forward has been missing due to personal reasons and has been the target of a sick song.

Rangers fans have been blasted by Celticstriker Leigh Griffiths' brother after he claimed they were chanting songs about him during Saturday's win over Hearts.

Supporters had previously been heard chanting 'f*** Leigh Griffiths , he won't be playing football anymore' during games earlier this season after it was revealed the Hoops frontman would be taking an indefinite break from action to deal with personal problems.

And his brother Aaron took to Facebook to hit back at Ibrox fans over the alleged chant at Tynecastle aimed at the forward in a X-rated social media post.

He wrote: "F*** Glasgow Rangers you won't be winning trophies anymore ooo ooo f*** Glasgow Rangers you won't be winning trophies anymore! Honestly nothing would make me more happier for my brother to come on and against they horrible b******* and score the winner and shut they c**** up."     

The irony of him slamming us for x-rated rants :duh: