Future for Ross McCrorie?

graeme_4

Just now, TMB said:

There’s no doubt that Rossiter has ability.  He came on towards the end of last season against Hibs and looked great but sadly some cunt injured him again.  He’s been loaned out to get himself back on track and he’s doing really well.  If he joins back up with us in the summer and has a good preseason who knows...

Easy to do it one game he’s pish and won’t make it here 

I was really hoping he was going to be a massive success with us. Not quite sure where he fits in nowadays though if he's not happy being a squad player.

The deep down truth is that we need better.

I know the boy desperately wants to play with us but he will be looking for first team action every week right now. Fair do's.

Can't fault his love or desire for us.

7 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He’s clearly got ability.  As I said, I hope he can finally put his injury woes behind him and kick on with his career.  He’s playing consistently for Bury and has put in some very good performances.  I’m pleased for the lad and glad his loan went well.

14 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

We could debate is fitness problems all day but to say he’s a pish footballer just shows you know nothing about football to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We could debate is fitness problems all day but to say he’s a pish footballer just shows you know nothing about football to be honest. 

Done nothing to show other wise ,1 cameo a season doesn’t make him a gd player ,won’t make it here not gd enough simple as that really ,for u to say he’s a gd footballer cause about 2 good games in years shows u know nothing about football to be honest 

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Done nothing to show other wise ,1 cameo a season doesn’t make him a gd player ,won’t make it here not gd enough simple as that really ,for u to say he’s a gd footballer cause about 2 good games in years shows u know nothing about football to be honest 

Like I said debate his fitness all you like. 

But when he has played in those few times he’s stood out, so to simply say he’s pish is nonsense. 

He’s a far better player than McCrorie even on a bad day. 

57 minutes ago, TMB said:

We have a number of players who can play that role in front of the defence.  Davis, Jack, Kamara, and Rossiter will be back soon.  McCrorie is good at winning the ball back but his distribution is awful at times. I think Kamara is a far better prospect to be honest. 

McCrorie is more about winning tackles and breaking up opposition attacks, he has to work on his distribution. Hope he stays.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

But when he has played in those few times he’s stood out, so to simply say he’s pish is nonsense. 

I just don’t see it ,the longer he doesn’t play the better he gets on here 😂😂listen if I’m wrong I will gladly hold my hands up ,I just don’t think he’s good enough to make it here ,better player that Mccrorie based on what ?

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I like Rossiter but that’s the biggest load of shite I’ve seen in a while. 

9 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I just don’t see it ,the longer he doesn’t play the better he gets on here 😂😂listen if I’m wrong I will gladly hold my hands up ,I just don’t think he’s good enough to make it here ,better player that Mccrorie based on what ?

Based on being better on the ball can go past a man and can actually pass. 

11 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

McCrorie is more about winning tackles and breaking up opposition attacks, he has to work on his distribution. Hope he stays.

I agree that McCrorie is the better ball winner.  He should be, he started off a CB. Kamara’s ability on the ball is great and I think we need that since we expect to dominate possession in this league.  If we have Davis and Jack here next season it’s difficult to see where McCrorie fits in.

I don’t mind McCrorie and if he wants first-team football that’s to his credit.  Too many players are content to sit on their arse and pick up a wage rather than try and make their mark on the pitch.  

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

I agree that McCrorie is the better ball winner.  He should be, he started off a CB. Kamara’s ability on the ball is great and I think we need that since we expect to dominate possession in this league.  If we have Davis and Jack here next season it’s difficult to see where McCrorie fits in.

I don’t mind McCrorie and if he wants first-team football that’s to his credit.  Too many players are content to sit on their arse and pick up a wage rather than try and make their mark on the pitch.  

I don’t disagree but still think there’s a role for him, especially in bigger games.....or as a CB