Last Chance to Win a Signed Morelos Shirt

govanblue

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:mutley:

Sergei .... he say so many right teengs ..... get your teeckets now pleeze .. for only a tin pound piece .... hurry as contest to end soon .... :p:

:UK:

I had forgot about bumping this until I saw your like, so thought it should be done again. :cheers:

I normally mute all adverts, but Sergei and Alexander are brilliant and could watch them for ages. :lol:

CONNAL COMPLETES 54 IN 20 CHALLENGE!

image.thumb.png.e66e33db1df34606d1752eefea811001.png

Rangers Charity Foundation Director, Connal Cochrane, has completed his gruelling #54in20Challenge, in aid of our Armed Forces Fund.

Connal targeted a walk of 54 miles - celebrating Rangers League Titles – within a blistering time of just 20 hours, but crossed the finish line with an hour to spare! 

All money raised will support the Rangers Charity Foundation’s special Armed Forces Fund, which this season will assist The Coming Home Centre in Govan, SSAFA, Poppyscotland and a number of other forces and veterans related good causes.

It's not too late to support! 

#54in20Challenge Prize Draw Closes at Midnight!

This is your last chance to enter our prize draw and be in with the chance of winning a signed Alfredo Morelos poppy shirt and a pair of signed Steven Davis boots, for just £10!

ENTER PRIZE DRAW 

image.thumb.png.9b9f7758ecae2294c4a9d3f2360a9871.png

image.thumb.png.c08883a9cad9449097e1852f979788cf.png