Billy McNeill deid

Sparkle

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

It was the replies to the post the official Rangers Twitter put up that pissed me off.  Dozens of pricks giving it "if you're not happy with this have a word with yourself" and not actually one person saying anything bad.

The constant need for some people to look so morally superior to everyone makes me vomit.

Fishing for fucking likes but pretending they care

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

How come when somebody dies they were never a cunt?

Always annoyed me aswell

Cunts want to believe in a heaven and hell but at the same time absolutely nobody wants to face the fact that someone they know may well be in this place called hell screaming like fuck

Been sent this by a mate, say's it's been posted on the kiddyfiddler street.  Nice touch. :whistle:

ATMills 

Posts1

Favourite all-time playerKenny Dalgleish

I'm new. Be gentle.

12:42 PM - Today #1 

I only joined this group to post this one post. 

I will delete account after it’s run it’s course. Apologies if I upset anyone in here. No offence meant. 

I am a dyed in the wool Rangers supporter. 

My two sons support celtic. My wife and I divorced in 91. She moved them to new schools. They quickly became celtic fans. 

Anyway I used to take my sons to Parkhead for celtic games which was not easy as you can imagine. They wanted to go. I loved them. I took them.

My oldest must have been 7 and my youngest 4. 

I can still remember taking them for first time. 

I was pretty nervous. Anyway I got tickets for a cup game. We were in the Kerrdale Street stand. 

I was trying to get to our entrance. As we made our way I bumped into a man.

It was Billy McNeill.

He smiled at me and my sons. He ruffled my youngest sons hair and smiled down at him. 

Clear as a bell my youngest said. ‘My dad supports Rangers. I support celtic!’

I was so embarrassed. Here was the man who had lifted the European Cup, a celtic legend. A Scotland legend. 

He looked at me with a quizzical look but with a twinkle in his eyes. And without blinking said ‘Don’t worry son your secrets safe with me’

Then he was gone. 

I shall never forget it.

What a great man. 

R.I.P Mr McNeill.

The one thing this reminds me of was how McNeill ended celtic's 8 year trophy drought back in the mid 60s before they went off on their best ever run. Here we see Rangers in an eight year drought and I am waiting for our own version of McNeill to kick off some glory years to come.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You're not dyed in the wool Rangers if you let your sons become sellic fans. More like a piss poor excuse for a Rangers fan.

Also by the age of 4 and 7 the weans had become unwavering sellik supporters that absolutely insisted on being to every sellik home game 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You're not dyed in the wool Rangers if you let your sons become sellic fans. More like a piss poor excuse for a Rangers fan.

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Also by the age of 4 and 7 the weans had become unwavering sellik supporters that absolutely insisted on being to every sellik home game 

I think he's taking the piss myself.  

He looked at me with a quizzical look but with a twinkle in his eyes. And without blinking said ‘Don’t worry son your secrets safe with me’

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That guy from Kerryfail really hope it's a pisstake!

Would never let it happen in the first place, but I would disown if any of my kids attempted to support those scumbags, gripes me when my Rangers supporting co-worker says 'the tic'...

I find Rangers fans calling them "tims" quite annoying aswell 

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Former Rangers captain John Greig told the Ibrox club's website: "We were very good friends for many years and we had a great respect for each other both on and off the pitch.

"We were the captains of Rangers and celtic in the past of course but, more recently, we received our honorary doctorates from Glasgow University on the same day which was a special occasion – so we had a lot in common.

Ok John Greigs a liar.

What did you expect him to say?