Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

16 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

That sums it up in a nutshell. Too many expect everything our way and don't look at the bigger picture when, as you pointed out if it were other way around we would expect the exact same outcome. 

Unfortunately l the coming from an ex bands an, but brother and Sir Knight our whole way of life is finished, and or at the very least on its last legs. The first I've seen people mention about not sitting on your arses and doing something about it however what can we be expected to do when the highest members are happy to roll over whenever the tarriers decide so??? 

It's not guys like me who are disgusted in the hierarchy that are the problem it's the ones that are I have to charge that have done the damage to the extent where out parades are as good as gone

That's not it in a nutshell though

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All parade criteria were met, no objections made. Then the likes of anti Irish Racism organisation Call It Out got involved and made it a political agenda with the council.  

Why should lawful organisations not be permitted to parade down traditional routes when the police dont object? Why was it prevented when the other organisations then stated they would counter it and used inflammatory language - should the party in the right be refused due to the one looking to create bother?

Regardless of the marchers background, is  the precedent being rightfully set that if you suggest your group will come along and cause bother to counter something then it then gets banned? 

That's precisely what happened in Denny with Loyalists making the threat of trouble. 😂

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. I've not said anything remotely close to that either.

Pubs DO get closed when there is trouble in them.

We're not talking about "for years afterwards" though. A year.

Here you go: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-12986229

"The council also said the march could only go ahead if the organisation agreed to change its original route and disperse at a park" - Was that Falkirk council discriminating against the Irish and creating no go zones for them?

"the main event carries the can when the hangers on act like dicks". Close enough. No clubs, no drunken support following, so no arrests if that club weren't there for the dick to follow.

One person gets arrested and pubs have new conditions placed upon them? Name the pub.

We are talking about for years. With precedents set, the likes of Call It Out will look to build on it, not let it revert.

I50 objections and you're asking if its anti Irish by the council? 😂 wtf man. Where is the rejection to it passing Orange Halls mentioned? The police objected (key anomaly to abod) for operational reasons, still the procession went ahead. Theres pretty much no comparison between the 2 processions.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's precisely what happened in Denny with Loyalists making the threat of trouble. 😂

Do you have proof of that? 

You said previously the procession wanted to rearrange route which then took in the Orange Halls, are you being deliberately obtuse in arguing using an example which simply isnt mirrored Republican instead of the abod one? 😁

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do you have proof of that? 

You said previously the procession wanted to rearrange route which then took in the Orange Halls, are you being deliberately obtuse in arguing using an example which simply isnt mirrored Republican instead of the abod one? 😁

It was one of the objections read out https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/local-news/council-approves-irish-republican-march-2738626

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ive already told you. Use literally any other street in the city. 

So because of one isolated incident the people who have been walking that route 1000s of times should now be disrupted because the bigots in ‘call it out’ threatened the walkers with violence?

and let’s not forget the chapel was empty on one of the biggest days of the Christian calendar 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ive already told you. Use literally any other street in the city. 

No that's not an answer , what route can be used ? The start and end points of certain parades cant be changed , so what street or streets can be used too bypass that chapel  ? 

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So because of one isolated incident the people who have been walking that route 1000s of times should now be disrupted because the bigots in ‘call it out’ threatened the walkers with violence?

and let’s not forget the chapel was empty on one of the biggest days of the Christian calendar 

Yes and Yes apparently 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

No that's not an answer , what route can be used ? The start and end points of certain parades cant be changed , so what street or streets can be used too bypass that chapel  ? 

Take a look at a map. Nae wonder theyve taken over when cunts cant figure out how to get from a to b

Just now, The Dude said:

Take a look at a map. Nae wonder theyve taken over when cunts cant figure out how to get from a to b

Again that's not an answer , it's you that said there was plenty routes , it cant be that hard ? Or you could admit that you don't have a fucking clue but had too comment anyway ya daft cunt 

9 hours ago, Biggarbear said:

There is no Protestant "no go" areas. They need to sort out their language out or look pretty ridiculous. Let's be honest it's not Protestants that they have issue with , it is just the order.

If anyone really wants to protect the Protestant faith. Go to church. They are crumbling and empty. They need money and support. 

Not comfortable with the parade being altered, because it's clearly come about through Irish Republican incited intolerance, but I do agree with this.

I suspect Protestants all over the country that are not involved in the OO will look at the 'Protestant discrimination' phrase and think it's ridiculous because as Protestants they'll have experienced none themselves, seeing as although the OO suffers it routinely, the CoS and so forth generally don't. Just sounds silly if I'm honest (not to mention that at a guess many of the demonstrators probably wont be particularly religious).

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not comfortable with the parade being altered, because it's clearly come about through Irish Republican incited intolerance, but I do agree with this.

I suspect Protestants all over the country that are not involved in the OO will look at the 'Protestant discrimination' phrase and think it's ridiculous because as Protestants they'll have experienced none themselves, seeing as although the OO suffers it routinely, the CoS and so forth generally don't. Just sounds silly if I'm honest.

It wasnt an oo parade that was cancelled in an unprecedented move from the council 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It wasnt an oo parade that was cancelled in an unprecedented move from the council 

Sorry, ABOD. Same applies with them, seeing as the same kinds of people won't regard them being oppressed as some general anti-Protestant discrimination.

OO and ABOD against... etc.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The priest should have been jailed for harbouring paedo's. Oh wait a minute...!

He looked a right shifty bastard as they all do, standing there in his defiance and the hatred ripping out of him.

IMO, it was all staged managed and to good effect as some numpty took the bait.

Deviant cunt knew exactly what he was doing. He should’ve got more than just spat at. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They are point blank refusing to meet the criteria for having this march, be interesting to see how our snp run council, quick as fuck to intervene, and demand the re routing of Loyalist parades, deal with this

I'll be honest, and I said it to my mate the other day, he's in the OO,ABOD,the Blacks, was in the band with me, it fuckin annoys me when parades are called off because we can't parade past a chapel or whatever, to a "neutral " it just looks like the parade was cancelled because they can't walk past the chapel,I genuinely believe it does our cause no good whatsoever, just my opinion, no doubt others see it differently. 

Archived