Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

31 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was planning on attending but I probably can't make it now due to unforeseen circumstances but if the weather is a deciding factor for attendance then we truly are fucked, I've done many all day parades in Glasgow while it pished down, in a t-shirt, while playing a flute without even thinking about the weather. 

I know, it was just letting people know so they know what to expect. This an important day to stand up and be counted.

Im also hoping for Home Office intervention on Sunday but don’t think that’s going to happen.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s probably going to be raining but we really need a decent turn out.

Weather shouldn't be a factor for these things. Sad that we don't have the support we used to on these matters. 

If it had been midday I probably would have made it. Unfortunately I'm not in Glasgow so having to travel from further North. Just wouldn't make it on time. Gutted. Would loved to have been there to show support. I'm there in spirit though. 

Well done for all who turned up and the protest was peaceful then it stopped.

Also we’ll done to the members of the public who took a stance in a separate protest against the murdering republican scum on their recruitment drive. Went a bit mental for a few minutes.

I called it a day at the square not sure if anything else happened with the scum on their route to the gallowgate

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

8155762F-C787-41B1-82FD-54B7FD941F74.jpeg

Holding a banner mimicking a police officer being murdered?!!!! I would like to know why they were not taken to task for that!!! Why would the Police or the Council etc think that is acceptable yet a peaceful protest isn't?  

I'm genuinely stunned! Have the media taken interest in this or is this to be ignored also?! 

12 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Holding a banner mimicking a police officer being murdered?!!!! I would like to know why they were not taken to task for that!!! Why would the Police or the Council etc think that is acceptable yet a peaceful protest isn't?  

I'm genuinely stunned! Have the media taken interest in this or is this to be ignored also?! 

No doubt this will cause as much uproar as us wishing Steve Clarke well.

51 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I never seen it but it was probably offensive but legal

Archived