Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Utter scum, anywhere, let alone British soil. I despise what has become of this country.

I fuckin detest this backwater of a cesspit. Fuck the snp. Get the lot of these cunts voted the fuck out!And wee sturgeon can ram her independence right up her arse. If that parades not provocation then I don't know what is. 

"We haven't gone away you know".

I am assuming they mean *ra. If so, it is a message of threatening intent and intimidation of the people of Scotland and our authorities.

That banner should have been confiscated by plod and any resitance the cunts arrested, but such is the narrative and double standards in this taig infested shithole, plod abdicate their responsibility of policing and no doubt some even in tune with the message. Then we also have the cunts parading in paramilitary uniforms. What would happen it were us doing same?! Exactly!

Your average taig is born to hate. Their raison d'etre is to instill fear and intimidation into the poplus, to secure submission to their will. 

These cunts are being allowed to rule the the roost, be cock o the walk, trampling on the rights of everyone, readily enabled by SNPira who desperately need their vote as their popularity wains.

These cunts are being chased out of NI and are clearly setting up home right here in our back yard. They conveniently hide behind their catholicism crying sectarianism, whilst at the same time carrying out their clandestine terrorist campaign of fear and intimdation in their recent parcel bomb campaign. A warnng of what is to come if we don't fall in line with their ideology and aspirations.

This Holyrood government are an affront to democracy and the so called unionist opposition parties are no better. These terrorist paramilitary style parades should NEVER be permitted and it's high time the non taig population awoke from our sleep walking and put an end to this shite. If we don't we are in for a period of chaos, murder and mayhem and we will only have ourselves to blame.

I also lay blame at the OO, of which I am a member in being too fucking soft with the authorities. Actually rather like our board in our dignified silence. Playing by the rules doesn't work, as your enemy plays by their own set. Like politicians in the UK, there is not a leader among us to take the fight to the enemy and bring an end to the discrimination, the hatred and intimidation of the Protestant community.

Time to fight back before it really is too late.

1 hour ago, yermaw145 said:

That was hard to watch. 

58 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Fuck sake, embarrassing. 

IRA supporters being allowed to march (in uniform) in the streets of Glasgow in 2019 is certainly embarrassing. :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I hate what scotland has become under the nats/separatists 

You better get used to it. The longer you(collectively) are prepared to put up with it the worse it is going to get.
Join local parties and fight them at the ballot box.

The anti English,yessers and republicans actually deserve neighbours the same as the murdering bastards like that lot in that republican parade.
Decent honest right minded people are making sure the fenian bastards are not doing this,and it will just be forgotten.
Once we as a country realise what is on our doorstep,we will get off our arses and call a halt,and vote every republican bastard out of office.
The Rangers fan base and other Pro Unionist organisations cannot do it themselves.

51 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

IRA supporters being allowed to march (in uniform) in the streets of Glasgow in 2019 is certainly embarrassing. :thumbup:

The whole thing is a shambles. This country is becoming a laughing stock. 

Wee guys with boring lives jumping on bandwagons to feel important for an afternoon.  

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The anti English,yessers and republicans actually deserve neighbours the same as the murdering bastards like that lot in that republican parade.
Decent honest right minded people are making sure the fenian bastards are not doing this,and it will just be forgotten.
Once we as a country realise what is on our doorstep,we will get off our arses and call a halt,and vote every republican bastard out of office.
The Rangers fan base and other Pro Unionist organisations cannot do it themselves.

Yes there are many decent types out there doing the hard graft, but there is simply no leadership. The so called pro Unionist parties are a joke and I fully subscribe to the idea that many at an individual level would be more than happy with an indy Scotland.

The OO much like our club are stricken with dignified silence. Too much sittng n the fence instead of direct action. We will win fuck all playing by the rules and trying to be pragmatic, as our enemy make up their own and are defiant to the last.

The Presbyterian ethic has been lost. We have become soft and only to ready to accept the status quo in silence.

Where is our Ian Paisley, albeit he sold us out at the end up. Not a leader among us I'm afraid. We spend our time scurrying away in the shadows building bridges with taigs, like they will honour anythng agreed?!

Cannot disagree with one word B A.
Surely once decent people realise if they don't get off there arses this will become just another Saturday in any town or City near them.
One of the reasons I cannot look at the fenians, is the sole reason they go along every week and condone cunts glorifying murderous bastards since the late 60's,so it is nothing new.

16 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

The whole thing is a shambles. This country is becoming a laughing stock. 

Wee guys with boring lives jumping on bandwagons to feel important for an afternoon.  

I could not agree more.

My concern is Glasgow has a Council who seem to support terrorists and obviously the SG do the same or these people would not be allowed to march in Scotland.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I could not agree more.

My concern is Glasgow has a Council who seem to support terrorists and obviously the SG do the same or these people would not be allowed to march in Scotland.

Not just glasgow mate but it certainly does appear worse. 

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

That these terrorist supporting cunts, aye

FB_IMG_1556375383661.jpg

Pretty normal in the Falls tbh.

Oh wait a minute..!!

So these anti British murdering psycho bastards are allowed to march past the Cenotaph in their defiance and in their hatred, yet we are reduced to marching past chapels in silence, far less the route ever being approved in the first place.

Can't imagine these hideous cunts getting away with this down south? 

I remember a republican march complete with ski masks a few years back through the centre of Glasgow and not a word said against. They are obviously becoming braver and showing who they are, knowing there will be no come back.

This country is fucked. 

It doesn't take but a few minutes to contact your political representatives  ...

Scott‏ @_scott13_ 4h4 hours ago

More

This is the minute IRA supporters attacked a peaceful protest in Glasgow. Does the same punishment fit that of spitting?

Share and contact your MP/MSP/councillors.

No IRA March should pass our memorials of the Great Wars.

D5Ky9oTXsAI7PwQ.jpg

5 minutes ago, 72barca said:

It doesn't take but a few minutes to contact your political representatives  ...

More

This is the minute IRA supporters attacked a peaceful protest in Glasgow. Does the same punishment fit that of spitting?

D5Ky9oTXsAI7PwQ.jpg

Wee Jay has put some weight on

6 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Holding a banner mimicking a police officer being murdered?!!!! I would like to know why they were not taken to task for that!!! Why would the Police or the Council etc think that is acceptable yet a peaceful protest isn't?  

I'm genuinely stunned! Have the media taken interest in this or is this to be ignored also?! 

You know the answer in this sesspit of a country.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

"We haven't gone away you know".

I am assuming they mean *ra. If so, it is a message of threatening intent and intimidation of the people of Scotland and our authorities.

That banner should have been confiscated by plod and any resitance the cunts arrested, but such is the narrative and double standards in this taig infested shithole, plod abdicate their responsibility of policing and no doubt some even in tune with the message. Then we also have the cunts parading in paramilitary uniforms. What would happen it were us doing same?! Exactly!

Your average taig is born to hate. Their raison d'etre is to instill fear and intimidation into the poplus, to secure submission to their will. 

These cunts are being allowed to rule the the roost, be cock o the walk, trampling on the rights of everyone, readily enabled by SNPira who desperately need their vote as their popularity wains.

These cunts are being chased out of NI and are clearly setting up home right here in our back yard. They conveniently hide behind their catholicism crying sectarianism, whilst at the same time carrying out their clandestine terrorist campaign of fear and intimdation in their recent parcel bomb campaign. A warnng of what is to come if we don't fall in line with their ideology and aspirations.

This Holyrood government are an affront to democracy and the so called unionist opposition parties are no better. These terrorist paramilitary style parades should NEVER be permitted and it's high time the non taig population awoke from our sleep walking and put an end to this shite. If we don't we are in for a period of chaos, murder and mayhem and we will only have ourselves to blame.

I also lay blame at the OO, of which I am a member in being too fucking soft with the authorities. Actually rather like our board in our dignified silence. Playing by the rules doesn't work, as your enemy plays by their own set. Like politicians in the UK, there is not a leader among us to take the fight to the enemy and bring an end to the discrimination, the hatred and intimidation of the Protestant community.

Time to fight back before it really is too late.

It was too late 8 years ago.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes there are many decent types out there doing the hard graft, but there is simply no leadership. The so called pro Unionist parties are a joke and I fully subscribe to the idea that many at an individual level would be more than happy with an indy Scotland.

The OO much like our club are stricken with dignified silence. Too much sittng n the fence instead of direct action. We will win fuck all playing by the rules and trying to be pragmatic, as our enemy make up their own and are defiant to the last.

The Presbyterian ethic has been lost. We have become soft and only to ready to accept the status quo in silence.

Where is our Ian Paisley, albeit he sold us out at the end up. Not a leader among us I'm afraid. We spend our time scurrying away in the shadows building bridges with taigs, like they will honour anythng agreed?!

You’re correct about the OO as it should have been them calling for this protest re the re-routing

25 minutes ago, 72barca said:

More

D5Ky9oTXsAI7PwQ.jpg

There should be no IRA march. End of.

Maybe we should arrange one for celebrating the UDA. "We haven't gone away you know". Raise the Ulster banner.

I'm sure the cooncil would be in full support of it.

Awh fuck it, who needs permission? We would all be in jail before a step was taken.

Archived