Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

46 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You’re correct about the OO as it should have been them calling for this protest re the re-routing

As in my other post, this pro IRA paramilitary event should never have been given even permission. It was nothing but a piece of intimidation and a big GIRUY to all the people of Scotland and our authorities.

Being no longer welcome in NI, they are simply setting up camp here and bringing their murderous politics here, with Sturgeon welcoming them. 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As in my other post, this pro IRA paramilitary event should never have been given peven permission. It was nothing but a piece of intimidation and a big GIRUY to all the people of Scotland and our authorities.

Being no longer welcome in NI, they are simply setting up camp here and bringing their murderous politics here, with Sturgeon welcoming them. 

Nothing more than a recruitment drive.

I hope even more protestors turn up at Lambhill tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Me and @Mr Soprano nearly had a set two with a fair few of them up there about 4 years back on the Easter Sunday we played hearts as they noticed his tattoo. Nearly went a bit wrong :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Me and @Mr Soprano nearly had a set two with a fair few of them up there about 4 years back on the Easter Sunday we played hearts as they noticed his tattoo. Nearly went a bit wrong :lol:

I never even knew the cunts were buried there before and surprised this isn’t the first time.

Where did you bump into them ?

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I never even knew the cunts were buried there before and surprised this isn’t the first time.

Where did you bump into them ?

They had literally just played at the graveside as we turned the corner. We just missed their "memorial" when a few of them.spotted us. Me and him were wrecked as well so.were ready to.go.for it 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I find it worrying that this and others have been allowed.

The authorities are obviously condoning this. Is this to be the new norm here on our shores? Witnessing republicans who hate us and wish us dead, given the freedom of our streets to glorify terrorists and engender hate and fear amongst the populace?

If all parties in Holyrood had any worth or courage, there should be an outcry there first thing Monday morning condemming this and GCC taken to task, but they won't. 

I've said it before, SNPira have brought the political tactics of the republicans in NI to these shores to divide the population and it's working.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

"We haven't gone away you know".

I am assuming they mean *ra. If so, it is a message of threatening intent and intimidation of the people of Scotland and our authorities.

That banner should have been confiscated by plod and any resitance the cunts arrested, but such is the narrative and double standards in this taig infested shithole, plod abdicate their responsibility of policing and no doubt some even in tune with the message. Then we also have the cunts parading in paramilitary uniforms. What would happen it were us doing same?! Exactly!

Your average taig is born to hate. Their raison d'etre is to instill fear and intimidation into the poplus, to secure submission to their will. 

These cunts are being allowed to rule the the roost, be cock o the walk, trampling on the rights of everyone, readily enabled by SNPira who desperately need their vote as their popularity wains.

These cunts are being chased out of NI and are clearly setting up home right here in our back yard. They conveniently hide behind their catholicism crying sectarianism, whilst at the same time carrying out their clandestine terrorist campaign of fear and intimdation in their recent parcel bomb campaign. A warnng of what is to come if we don't fall in line with their ideology and aspirations.

This Holyrood government are an affront to democracy and the so called unionist opposition parties are no better. These terrorist paramilitary style parades should NEVER be permitted and it's high time the non taig population awoke from our sleep walking and put an end to this shite. If we don't we are in for a period of chaos, murder and mayhem and we will only have ourselves to blame.

I also lay blame at the OO, of which I am a member in being too fucking soft with the authorities. Actually rather like our board in our dignified silence. Playing by the rules doesn't work, as your enemy plays by their own set. Like politicians in the UK, there is not a leader among us to take the fight to the enemy and bring an end to the discrimination, the hatred and intimidation of the Protestant community.

Time to fight back before it really is too late.

It's so far gone mate 

Any resistance meets with apathy,ridicule or indeed if anyone stuck their head out individually .They possibly risk being threatened or actually hurt in some way 

That is the fear for the ones that would be tempted 

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I find it worrying that this and others have been allowed.

The authorities are obviously condoning this. Is this to be the new norm here on our shores? Witnessing republicans who hate us and wish us dead, given the freedom of our streets to glorify terrorists and engender hate and fear amongst the populace?

If all parties in Holyrood had any worth or courage, there should be an outcry there first thing Monday morning condemming this and GCC took to task, but they won't. 

I've said it before, SNPira have brought the political tactics of the republicans in NI to these shores to divide the population and it's working.

Hardly any politician or councillor condemned it then yesterday when it’s too late to do anything some paid it lip service as if they we’re trying to do something. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's so far gone mate 

Any resistance meets with apathy,ridicule or indeed if anyone stuck their head out individually .They possibly risk being threatened or actually hurt in some way 

That is the fear for the ones that would be tempted 

I know mate. A fucking sad indictment on our society, that supporters of terrorists are literally dictating what is acceptable or not. The PUL community are literally bereft of any rights. Every fucking institution in the land infested with taigs. Just who the fuck do you turn to?

I'm not offended by it, I'm fuckng apoplectic that these terrorist loving scum bastards are allowed to roam free to stick two fingers up at the rest of a law abiding society and glorify murdering scum bastards who committed atrocities against innocents. 

These cunts are now ripping the piss with the blessing of Holyrood. SNPira need to be taken down, or one day and not too far away, this will all get out of hand. 

This fucking backwater has become more toxic than nuclear waste. Again I ask, just how the fuck do a 20% minority rule the fucking roost to the detriment of all others? 

I fucking despise this shithole.

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I know mate. A fucking sad indictment on our society, that supporters of terrorists are literally dictating what is acceptable or not. The PUL community are literally bereft of any rights. Every fucking institution in the land infested with taigs. Just who the fuck do you turn to?

I'm not offended by it, I'm fuckng apoplectic that these terrorist loving scum bastards are allowed to roam free to stick two fingers up at the rest of a law abiding society and glorify murdering scum bastards who committed atrocities against innocents. 

These cunts are now ripping the piss with the blessing of Holyrood. SNPira need to be taken down, or one day and not too far away, this will all get out of hand. 

This fucking backwater has become more toxic than nuclear waste. Again I ask, just how the fuck do a 20% minority rule the fucking roost to the detriment of all others? 

I fucking despise this shithole.

My thoughts exactly, the fenian and the nat have turned this nice great country into a horrible fkn backwater.

I fkn hate what it’s become 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

My thoughts exactly, the fenian and the nat have turned this nice great country into a horrible fkn backwater.

I fkn hate what it’s become 

Only interested in turning us into an Independent Republican Fenian Cesspit  

While the country is slowly dying a death under their governance.  

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

The graves aren't that far from.the entrance (not the one at the actual crematorium) the one just up onto tresta road

This is the gate at the bottom of the hill not at the corner, is that where they will be?

5D3FCE63-9F2C-40E0-8CF3-57803F88EA85.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly believe the SNP would allow an ISIS recruitment march through Glasgow if they thought it would get them a vote. 

Off topic, but I agree there is no depth she won’t sink to for a vote.  When the Muslim shopkeeper was murdered she visited his mosque.  Check out her scarf - and then compare to the other non-Muslim women also attending.  There was absolutely no need for her to wear the scarf but it made for a fine photo-opportunity  :megaanguish:

Just an opportunistic hypocrite.

A93F9540-8ED0-4BCC-8A35-846205409AC4.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Off topic, but I agree there is no depth she won’t sink to for a vote.  When the Muslim shopkeeper was murdered she visited his mosque.  Check out her scarf - and then compare to the other non-Muslim women also attending.  There was absolutely no need for her to wear the scarf but it made for a fine photo-opportunity  :megaanguish:

Just an opportunistic hypocrite.

A93F9540-8ED0-4BCC-8A35-846205409AC4.jpeg

So ironic that her mum and dad received a massive helping hand from the good Mrs Thatcher's right to buy housing policy that probably aided this cunt into becoming middle class.

A complete and utter disgrace to Scotland and our good UK.

Lets vote these snp/greens rhepublican fuckers out next time around.

Hope her pal soapy gets serious time for being a rapey bastard of which she tried to cover up for.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

There should be no IRA march. End of.

Maybe we should arrange one for celebrating the UDA. "We haven't gone away you know". Raise the Ulster banner.

I'm sure the cooncil would be in full support of it.

Awh fuck it, who needs permission? We would all be in jail before a step was taken.

Bingo!! It’s in the name ffs Irish R A. Absolutely fuck all to do with Glasgow, or Scotland for that matter. Vote the SNP and Glasgow Councilors out!! 

Archived