Sandy In His Own Words

Carling1873

Sandy was a great Ranger but I disagreed totally with the consiilitory tone of this ,back when this was done .

Dignified silence and apologetic clap trap set a very bad precedent back then especially after what our club was put through 

And we have continued to build bridges with our enemies while they still attack on a daily basis 

Not for me 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Sandy was a great Ranger but I disagreed totally with the consiilitory tone of this ,back when this was done .

Dignified silence and apologetic clap trap set a very bad precedent back then especially after what our club was put through 

And we have continued to build bridges with our enemies while they still attack on a daily basis 

Not for me 

I think he was shocked when it all unfolded and he realised just how hated we were.  Must admit I was.

For by the small conciliatory bridge building part of this programme .... this was well worth the watch to see and hear Sandy tell us how it was for him as a young player and how his career progressed .... including the highs and lows he personally experienced.

One of the finest examples of a human being who predictably never lost his love for our Club and what it meant to him to be a Ranger through and through.

The world of football is a poorer place without true professionals like him .... The Rangers and all it's worldwide support most certainly are.

GBNF Sandy.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

For by the small conciliatory bridge building part of this programme .... this was well worth the watch to see and hear Sandy tell us how it was for him as a young player and how his career progressed .... including the highs and lows he personally experienced.

One of the finest examples of a human being who predictably never lost his love for our Club and what it meant to him to be a Ranger through and through.

The world of football is a poorer place without true professionals like him .... The Rangers and all it's worldwide support most certainly are.

GBNF Sandy.

🇬🇧

One of the nicest men I ever met. As for the building bridges bit, to me that was a measure of the man, to rise above those that would try to destroy us.NO SURRENDER. Rip Mr Jardine.

I don't know exactly what he, and others, have said about building bridges. 

What "bridges" exactly do they mean? 

Only thing that annoyed me about Sandy when talking was his long  "ehhhh's"  

Absolute gentleman and sad loss 🙂