New Kit Reveal

Bronzy

2 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I cant stand the neck/chest area of the home top!! hummel do shit collars. I really like the red one. black is vomit inducing.

What’s to love about the red one? There’s not much to it IMO. Missed a trick.

52 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Only thing I would have done is keep the Orange as 3rd kit for another year.

The way the sales worked, they didn’t really get a chance to properly release them. A re-release would be far more appealing than that lazy red effort.

11 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I cant stand the neck/chest area of the home top!! hummel do shit collars. I really like the red one. black is vomit inducing.

You're the complete opposite to most people's reactions :lol: 

Love the blue, black's good, red is just meh.

Really really like the home shirt, seen a couple more pictures on twitter and the detail looks outstanding. 

As for the away and third, not a big fan of either red or black shirts for us usually, unless the red is red/white stripes, red and navy or red and black, think it would look a lot better with white shorts. 

Black will probably grow on me, but think we could've been doing with a white or light coloured away shirt. 

Overall once again very happy with what Hummel have produced, like I said, I think the home shirt will be one of the best we've had for a number of years.