New Kit Reveal

Bronzy

Just now, No.12 said:

Cheers mate, could be a good idea to stick the Utilita sponsor on the front of the kids jerseys to make it more like a football shirt. 

:thumbup:

That is maybe something you should contact the club about because it is a good idea, and they might never have thought about it. Have a go and see if they respond. 

1 hour ago, No.12 said:

Can’t find anything on that extension, although I’m hating having sponsors that my son can’t get in his shirt. It’s not the same. 

Well after the Boss of Ladbrokes having a moment of clarity, you might not see betting sponsors for much longer. 

Good shout for the kids having a different sponsor, they could even us the Rangers Charity Foundation on the front or the the same as the young Bears top last night. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A hope the home tip starts to grow on me but really don’t like it man.

I really don't like the black or home one. I think the red one looks great, hopefully see some close ups of it soon, pity its all red, probably a wee homage to Liverpool. would look better with different shorts.

The home one looks very retro which I should like but I don't, it just looks all over the place and the collar is horrific.

The black one just looks wrong IMO. I'll wait till theyre on sale as Im not spending another £500 on kits that are pretty grim looking.

5 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I really don't like the black or home one. I think the red one looks great, hopefully see some close ups of it soon, pity its all red, probably a wee homage to Liverpool. would look better with different shorts.

The home one looks very retro which I should like but I don't, it just looks all over the place and the collar is horrific.

The black one just looks wrong IMO. I'll wait till theyre on sale as Im not spending another £500 on kits that are pretty grim looking.

Cheers, just ruined it for me.

Did it go under the radar that we had all white socks last season with the home kit (can't remember if all the time) and going against the black/red traditions of the club not a big no-no to anyone else?

26 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did it go under the radar that we had all white socks last season with the home kit (can't remember if all the time) and going against the black/red traditions of the club not a big no-no to anyone else?

It wasn't all the time.