Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compare and contrast. 

Penn State - Legendary Coach Paterno didn’t lift the phone and choose to protect his organisation, the authorities rip him apart statues tore down and his name cast in the mud and deservedly so. 

Scum FC - Legendary Captain & Manager mcneil didn’t lift the phone and choose to protect the club name. Hailed as a Hero by the footballing authorities and government of the country, calls for a state funeral, minutes applause demanded to be held across the football stadia of the nation to remember this giant of the game and the epitome of a gentleman. 

One covered up a single child rapist and got what he deserved, the other covered up an organised peado ring of multiple child rapists operating for decades. 

The country should be hanging its head in shame, you have plunged to a new low Scotland. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Compare and contrast. 

Penn State - Legendary Coach Paterno didn’t lift the phone and choose to protect his organisation, the authorities rip him apart statues tore down and his name cast in the mud and deservedly so. 

Scum FC - Legendary Captain & Manager mcneil didn’t lift the phone and choose to protect the club name. Hailed as a Hero by the footballing authorities and government of the country, calls for a state funeral, minutes applause demanded to be held across the football stadia of the nation to remember this giant of the game and the epitome of a gentleman. 

One covered up a single child rapist and got what he deserved, the other covered up an organised peado ring of multiple child rapists operating for decades. 

The country should be hanging its head in shame, you have plunged to a new low Scotland. 

Wish I could give you more that one like for absolutely nailing it mate.

20 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The club need to fuck off with this shite ---- supporters should NOT TAE THEiR SEATS TILL THE MINUTE IS OVER

do not buy all this Mr Nice-guy crap --- remember him holding up 5 fingers (they were on 5 n a row at that point)  when they collected their losers medals n the DJ league cup final -- could not even do that with dignity.  Fenian bastard.  

Who the fuck are you to tell real Rangers fans what to do? By your own previous admission on here you don't even have a season ticket and periodically scrounge freebies from others!

Get fucked ya part time daftie.

11 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Who the fuck are you to tell real Rangers fans what to do? By your own previous admission on here you don't even have a season ticket and periodically scrounge freebies from others!

So you need to have a ST to be a real Rangers fan. 

Away and geez us peace. 

15 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Hope you’re not serious here. It’s people like us who live abroad and can’t get to games. Doesn’t mean we aren’t fans. We help spread the word about Rangers in other countries and go to the clubs and pubs to watch the games early in the morning or late at night wherever and whenever. You get fucked. Talking about fellow bears like that is fucking pish. 

23 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Shame there is not a "dislike" button.

Have a word with yourself

5 hours ago, George McLean said:

Expand on that. McNeil was a Unionist, he was awarded the M.B.E., he was Scottish, he had no family  connection with Irish Republicanism, while  his father served in the British Army McNeil lived in British Army housing in England, yes he was Catholic who played for our rivals but he married a Protestant so taking all that family background into account what exactly did Billy McNeill hate about everything our club stands for.  He had a lot of friends who played for us and family that support us.

I dont give a rats arse about his history he like BJ knew what was going on an said fuck all about it so you go ahead an clap him all you want i would cut my hands off first rather applaud anything that came out of that scum place

16 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I prefer to leave these things to one's  own individual conscience.

Voice of reason, if you want to clap,fuckin clap,if you disagree, then don't fuckin clap,Bears arguing on here about a former celtic captain, and manager is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You seem angry or are you just an absolute fucking walloper.  When I lived in the the UK I was at nearly every game home and away in the 70s.  Travelled all over europe so I don't need abuse from some no mark prick like you.   

Watched Rangers in Barcelona, USA, Italy, Holland, Germany Sweden Denmark, the UAE and a good few more places but yes, I'm a scrounger.

Go fuck yourself you sound worse than a tarrier.

5 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

not in my work,sick jokes in plenty

I wasn't in your work mate, so wouldn't know. My place was spot on. Plenty of scarves from other teams at Davie's gate as well

Archived