Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

We do need a more inclusive Admin team. One or two of the ladies perhaps? Maybe either @psb07158 or @.Williamson.as the ethnic minority rep? @Bronzy for obvious reasons? @ForeverAndEveras the disabled presence?

The first thing I’d do is ban any cunt who makes multiple threads connected to Brexit instead of posting in my Brexit thread 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, qwerty said:

Indecency, Shame, Playing the victim, Terrorism supporting, Treason causing, hateful, bigoted, violent , lying, stealing , cheating, referee attacking, rival fan assaulting, stadium wrecking, ball-boy coin pelting, media and council manipulating, paedophile cover upping shower of mhanky, Big Jock New and Billy to.

BASTARDS!

No I won't be clapping!

WATP, FTP, NO SURRENDER.

# Fuck right off!

Fucksakes mate! Did you stand on a nail or something. Get it out by all means though!  😆 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

@ForeverAndEver applied for it and was told no :lol:

I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having to be seen to care about people's posts but @cushynumber has practically begged me in the past to take up the role 

You'd be another dictator.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The first thing I’d do is ban any cunt who makes multiple threads connected to Brexit instead of posting in my Brexit thread 

Jeez. The gig seems to turn everyone into Hitler.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

We do need a more inclusive Admin team. One or two of the ladies perhaps? Maybe either @psb07158 or @.Williamson.as the ethnic minority rep? @Bronzy for obvious reasons? @ForeverAndEveras the disabled presence?

Not nice, Inigo 😞 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@ForeverAndEver applied for it and was told no :lol:

I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having to be seen to care about people's posts but @cushynumber has practically begged me in the past to take up the role 

Badger's a bastard :lol: I'd work wonders on the FB page as well. 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Heard today that Rangers planning on showing highlights of Mcneills career on big screen tomorrow during minutes silence.

They going to show him sitting looking at a phone for 5 seconds then an empty chair for the next 55 seconds. 

Archived